- View your up-to-date to-do list of requested items from your inDinero team
- Track the status of each to-do and next steps through to completion
- Attach files
- Review flagged transactions
- Upload receipts
- Create new bills
- Update transaction description, assign a dimension, or change the category
- Comment on to-dos and see all replies from your accountant
- Communicate with your tax and accounting team (no more crazy-long email chains!)
The inDinero app is available for all current inDinero clients. Not an inDinero client yet? No problem! You can sign up here today: https://www.indinero.com/sign-up-for-indinero
At inDinero, we guide your company’s financial future by providing bookkeeping, accounting, tax, and CFO-level support. We reduce monotonous bookkeeping tasks through our software to provide you real-time visibility into your financial health. And it’s all powered by accounting and tax experts who know your business. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Portland, Oregon, inDinero has over 200 employees at offices across the United States and in the Philippines.
Looking for some light reading? Take a look at some of the publications inDinero has been featured in:
- FORBES: http://bit.ly/chat-jessica-mah
- THE NEW YORK TIMES: https://nyti.ms/2KPkgVL
- TECHCRUNCH: http://bit.ly/full-service-accounting
- ENTREPRENEUR: http://bit.ly/financial-tracking
InDinero adds Receipt Cam...shoe boxes obsolete?
Crisp visuals and nice drill down, combined with easy categorization, allow you to manage finances nicely on the mobile platform. You can add bank accounts, and the Receipt Cam feature will continue to shrink the piles of paper receipts and provide digital audit capability. Next dinner will be categorized before I leave the restaurant.
Super easy to track my bank account balances and to see my company's cash flow over time. I look forward to the next release.
Convenient accounting tool
InDinero is incredibly helpful for running a business and this app is a convenient add-on!