1. Outwalk features Apple Health integration (on supported devices) to collect Steps count and Walking Distance from all available sources, such as the built-in motion sensor, third party apps and dedicated hardware.
2. • Track your daily activity and keep up with friends on Apple Watch.
*** Featured on App Store in "New Apps We Love" and "Great on iPhone X" ***
You can use Outwalk to:
• Track your steps and distance. Know how much you walk on a daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly basis.
• Race your friends. Compare your activity within custom leaderboards and prove that you are the best.
• Explore our Global & Regional Ranking to see people around you and all over the world.
• Be more active. Find your personal motivation to stay fit and healthy by unlocking nearly 100 badges.
• Share your results. Brag about your achievements and leaderboard positions on social networks.
• Get personalized reports. See your activity at a glance using detailed graphs, statistics, and insightful weekly reports.
• Socialize. Use the built-in chat to keep in touch with your friends or invite new ones to increase your competition.
• Use Widgets and Today Extension. Keep track of your activity directly on your Home Screen.
• Save your battery. There is no need to run the app all the time, Outwalk tracks your steps in the background!
• Move on easily. Restore all your data from a backup on a new device using Log in with Facebook or Sign in with Apple.
• Share your activity with your friends via our iMessage App.
• Track your daily activity and keep up with friends on Apple Watch. Review your steps or distance via our Apple Watch Complication.
Outwalk features Apple Health integration (on supported devices) to collect Steps count and Walking Distance from all available sources, such as the built-in motion sensor, third party apps and dedicated hardware.
Get in touch with us and follow the latest news regarding our apps: