1. Use your existing My Health Online account at Sutter Health to manage your health information and send messages to your physician and care team from your mobile device.
2. You will need to have an active My Health Online account before you can start using the mobile app.
With Sutter Health’s My Health Online mobile app, you can:
• Message your physician and care team
• Review test results
• Request prescription refills
• Schedule and manage your appointments
• View and pay your bill
• View your immunization history, medications and health reminders
• Access your family’s health information through proxy access
• If you’ve joined a My Health Online pilot, you can integrate Apple HealthKit data into your medical record via the app
You will need to have an active My Health Online account before you can start using the mobile app. If you do not yet have a My Health Online account, you can find out how to register on our website: https://mho.sutterhealth.org
To learn more about My Health Online, visit our FAQs: https://mho.sutterhealth.org/myhealthonline/frequently-asked-questions.html
Have feedback or need help? Select Contact Support within the app.
The App offers an easy navigation system for anyone to use. The fingerprint access makes the login process so much easier. I enjoy the ability to check my lab work results and set appointments with ease. So many features on the new app that makes this app the best I’ve used in the past ten years. For those who wrote a bad review, I suggest you educate yourself on how to utilize the app. Also, the app is not responsible for your doctors lack of response.
Was able to easily log in, send and receive a message with my doctor, schedule an appointment and check in to an appointment ahead of time. App is simple and easy to use. I have no idea why there are so many negative reviews.
Works well on iOS. I turns on Touch ID and that worked fine too. I was able to see everything I needed and communicate with my doctor. Works exactly as expected. I didn’t have any of the issues that other people have described.