1. Just install the app and stream the hit series All American, DC’s Stargirl, Riverdale, Batwoman, Nancy Drew, The 100, Tell Me A Story, Legacies, Black Lightning, The Flash, Supernatural, Supergirl, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, In The Dark, Charmed, Dynasty and more.
2. The CW App is the only way to stream the LATEST EPISODES of your favorite shows for FREE, no subscription or password needed.
* LATEST EPISODES: Watch full episodes of every primetime show the day after broadcast. Free.
* FULL SEASONS OF NEW SHOWS: Watch every episode of DC’s Stargirl, Batwoman, Nancy Drew and more, free only on The CW.
* NO LOGINS: No cable subscription, no credit cards, no passwords. Ever.
* PUSH NOTIFICATIONS: Get reminded when the latest episodes of your favorite shows are available to stream.
* EASY ACCESS TO CW SEED: Stream over 1000 hours of your favorite shows. Binge Schitt’s Creek and new classics like The Game, The Secret Circle, Everybody Hates Chris, and Alcatraz, digital series like Deathstroke: Knights & Dragons, and every episode of Whose Line.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Ad Choices: https://www.cwtv.com/thecw/privacy-policy/#advertising
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://privacycenter.cwtv.com/
Awesome App! Free with commercials
I REALLY LOVE this app!!! If I miss the CW tv shows I want to watch the night before, I can watch them in this app for quite a while after they air on tv before they expire from the app. And it being free just for the normal commercial breaks that the regular shows have is AWESOME!!!!!! I can totally watch commercials if it means a free experience to be able to watch my shows if I miss them when they air!!!! I’m currently addicted to Supernatural and have been since it began airing. Sometimes it’s changing schedule from season to season makes me miss an episode here or there. This app allows me to watch or rewatch an aired episode from the night before to keep up with the story arcs with my favorite CW show! It usually allows a week to 3 weeks or so to watch an episode after it airs. Then it will expire from the app. And since I don’t have much money to pay for a service AND my cell phone, I REALLY appreciate that it’s free, just for the trade off of having commercial breaks build into the show! I can totally live with that!!!!! THANK YOU CW APP!!! 💖
This app is great. I don’t really have time to watch my shows on The CW, always working. So I come to this free app to watch all my CW shows. I’ve been watch channel 56 all my life, since the mid 80,s. And it is my favorite channel. It used to have all the good cartoons in the early times for kids and in the evening times, the dramas. Gilmore Girls, Smallville, Dawson’s Creek, Buffy, Angel, Supernatural, Fresh Prince, Tiny Toons, Anamaniacs, VR Troopers, Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Marvels Shield, Constantine, Charmed (old version), and so, so much more. I recently had the playback error and it made me stop watching for a bit, but I did write to the CW Support team and after a couple of days they fixed the problem. Haven’t been on to check to see if it works yet but I am confident that the problem has been solved. Many other apps would have you jump through hoops just to fix some problems and sometimes they never get fixed at all. But CW, in a timely manner, they went ahead and listened to the people who downloaded this fine app and fixed the problem. In conclusion, The CW app will always be my #1 app, my go to app, the best. To The CW Team, great work and keep it up. Not many support teams are great like you. I do appreciate all that you do. I don’t usually write review that much but I will express my love for The CW any way that I can. Thank You, X
Okay, could be much better
I am fine with ads, if I wanted no ads I would have just gone and purchased what I want to watch. However the ads need to be quicker maybe 3 min max, and change it up, the same ad 10 times in one 40 minute episode (I’m exaggerating) is hell, and makes it seem even longer. Please fix programming or whatever, I am never sent back to where I was watching when I hit continue, sometimes it won’t let me hit play when I answer a text. It’s obnoxious and I have to restart the app. ⚡️Overall, I like the shows they are great, for me the quality of viewing is great. I think that considering that this is a free app, with free streaming of the most recent episodes of shows, that others should cut The CW some slack. Yes there are issues that can be fixed/improved, but over all very good for free. For other viewers I recommend watching shows in one sitting, or remembering the time you stopped watching. For The CW I recommend fixing some of the glitches of your app, but great job, on the shows concepts, I love the plots.