1. Some HP Smart features require a network connection and an HP account for full functionality.
2. Print, scan, and share files by using HP Smart with your HP Printer.
· Start with a hassle-free set up, then print, scan, copy, and share files directly from your mobile device to your friends, co-workers, or a linked cloud account
· Manage or print to your printer using any network connection
· Order supplies, get support, and manage your HP account straight from the app
· Create high-quality scans with your mobile device’s camera or import existing files, then preview, edit, and save them as PDFs and JPEGs or send them in your favorite cloud storage account
· Edit and enhance your photos by adding filters and text, cropping, and adjusting the saturation, contrast, or brightness
· It’s easy to send secure faxes from the app with Mobile Fax
· Be more productive with Smart Tasks—customizable one-touch shortcuts
· Access hundreds of printable crafts, cards, and learning activities for free with Printables! Get involved and get your family creating together!
Some HP Smart features require a network connection and an HP account for full functionality. Certain features/software are available in English language only. For a full list of supported printers, visit: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03722645?openCLC=true
I am back HP!
I thought HP had abandoned its LOYAL customers when it discontinued the HPeprint application. While shopping today, I met an HP Rep who explained that I could continue to remote print using this new App! I can't tell you how relieved I was to learn how easy it was to setup remote printing again. I had set up a printer at grandma's house. She does not have a local computer to serve as a print server. I thought I had lost the ability to send her photos of her grandchild. This is a really big deal for so many HP customers. While the functionality is not identical, people who place printers on remote networks can with little effort continue to remotely print HURRAY!! For customers who swore to never purchase another HP product, you like I can feel better about HP. As for HP, always do your best to continue to support legacy products you have sold to your loyal customers. We buy printers for many decades. Thank you from the bottom (ventricles) of my heart. Matthew
Hi, I am a self-employed Tattoo Artist. I have tried several brands of printers along with the apps that come with them. I have an iphone 6s plus. I just recently purchased the HP Envy 4512 for quick use while out of town. This is my first hp printer in about 10 years. Epson printer app works great for my use, well at least i have gotten use to its minimal customization. I was blown away when i tested the direct mobile-to-printer capability because i wanted to print something really small to not waste ink. I could literally manually rotate and resize the image to my specification. I am absolutely so satisfied. Wow. I always wondered why these companies make an app for the products and you cant hardly do nothing on it. Technology is how we live now days and I'm so excited about this app. This is my first time doing a real review but i had to take the time out of day to let others know. Super excited!!!!!
Very Useful App
I find this app to be quite useful as it gives me a variety of options of printing from my phone. One feature I just took advantage of was the ability to link to Google Drive. This is useful to me because my school uses Google drive heavily, and my school laptop only prints on school network printers. This app allows me to access my drive and print at home through my phone. My only complaint with the app is that when I am on the preview to print a document, it takes awhile for it to be ready to print as if it’s not connected. In a minute or two it will give me the option to print as its ready. This could be reasons other than the app though, as I have an older HP printer, and my home network can also factor in. If you have an HP printer, I definitely recommend trying this app. I don’t regret it.