1. Doximity helps over 1 million healthcare professionals take the friction out of everyday challenges that are unique to clinicians.
2. Dialer Video is the simplest, secure telemedicine solution available for you and your patients.
3. “So nice to have a secure fax for medical records and labs.
"This should be on every physician’s phone.” AppStore Review
“A useful tool when you’re on call” -iMedicalApps
One-Click Patient Video Calls
Dialer Video is the simplest, secure telemedicine solution available for you and your patients. You start a call and your patient receives a text to join. It’s that easy.
Call Patients Without Using *67
"Love that dialer. Great to be able to call patients on a weekend without inducing avoidance by being anonymous or giving my personal cell number" - App Store Review
Send Faxes Without a Fax Machine
“So nice to have a secure fax for medical records and labs. I love getting results on the go and being able to respond in real time to information .” - App Store Review
Get Your News in One Place, CME Included
“Concise articles. Quick to read and relevant. Haven’t noticed any editorializing, which I greatly appreciate. Just the facts, ma’am.” - App Store Review
Search and Find Any Other Physician in the Country
“This Is an app I use regularly. It has allowed me to keep better contact with my colleagues and former medical school friends.” - App Store Review
- The social newsfeed for medicine
- Keep up with the latest clinical news in your specialty
- Earn free Category 1 CME
- Call patients without using *67
- Integrates with Epic Haiku and Amion Scheduling Apps
- Search the largest directory of U.S. clinicians
- Find clinicians based on specialty, location and clinical interests
- Send HIPAA secure faxes from anywhere
- Sign, date and annotate documents
- Let clinicians know what you do best with your digital CV
- Quickly look up office info for any other physicians, NP, PA or pharmacist
- Reconnect with former medical school classmates, co-residents, co-fellows or colleagues
I make so many calls to patients after hours. I don’t want them to have my personal number. Some would take advantage of it!! I used to have to have a second phone. It was expensive to have a second plan but if I bought minutes it seemed like I either never had enough or I bought too many and they expired. Some of my patients don’t answer if they don’t recognize the number so I’d end up having to call again from the office. It was so frustrating! This app lets me use my office number so patients are more likely to pick up, saving me time later, and they don’t get my private number! No more carrying a second phone, paying for minutes I don’t use! I tell all my doctor friends about this app!
This App Has Changed My Professional Life
This app is amazing! I am a NP that found it hard to call Patients away for The clinic or office. Before I was able to call my patients through Doximity patients would not take my call because my personal cell number was blocked or came up as an unknown number and it was very difficult to reach them. Now when I call patients they pick up because they see is that office calling and they actually pick up the phone. I used to get so frustrated when patients know I would be calling them back and they wouldn’t answer the phone. This has decreased my level the frustration a great deal!! Now my patients know exactly who’s calling them! I am so happy with this app. Thank you
Great medical App!
When I first signed up on this App I was amazed at the number of physicians on file. I was instantly updated with over half of my medical school class from 35 years ago. I have enjoyed giving my personal fax number to labs and other sources when I want immediate access to the data, like being on call on the weekend and I can then simply forward it to my office for filing. Saves me interrupting phone calls and scrambling to write down data. I am using it with my residents and faxing them information about patients we are co managing. This saves them multiple visits to my office to pick up printed records and reports. I appreciate the subscription service to journal abstracts, too. Bravo on this App.