1. Designed by busy parents, for busy parents, Baby Tracker offers a simple, streamlined way to track your baby’s daily habits, health, and exciting “firsts” of those precious early days and months.
2. Baby Tracker features native user interface for both iPhone and iPad, and is the only log for your baby’s health that allows syncing among multiple devices without compromising your privacy.
3. Baby Tracker makes it simple to track all of your child’s important information for doctors and caregivers, as well as share all the exciting milestones of his or her development with friends and family.
Designed by busy parents, for busy parents, Baby Tracker offers a simple, streamlined way to track your baby’s daily habits, health, and exciting “firsts” of those precious early days and months. Record feedings, diaper changes, and sleep patterns with a quick one-handed tap, then feel free to go back later and add details and even photos.
Baby Tracker makes it simple to track all of your child’s important information for doctors and caregivers, as well as share all the exciting milestones of his or her development with friends and family. Perhaps most importantly, Baby Tracker handles all the details so you never have to take significant time away from the joys of parenting.
Comprehensive Feedings Tracker
* Start and stop nursing timer with one tap for convenience and accuracy
* Settings for nursing, formula, solids, or any combination.
* Track time nursing per breast and total for full nursing session
* Tracks pumping totals as well as feedings
* Notes section allows you to enter details on formula brand, preferences, or allergic response
Track Diaper Changes
* Summary screen shows time of last changing, along with feedings, and sleep schedule
* Accurate records mean faster response time for concerns like dehydration, constipation, or diarrhea
* Easily share documentation on bowel habits with doctors or caregivers
* Know exactly the date that your baby starts sleeping through the night
* Recognize nap time and nighttime sleep patterns to better plan your day or share with caregivers
* Compare against other data to more easily track down potential causes for baby’s fussiness
* Set alarms for putting baby down or to create more structured nighttime feeding sessions
* Enter measurement data and compare against World Health Organization averages
* See baby’s progress and growth over weeks, months, and years
* Look at logs to compare them for a more comprehensive overview of your baby’s health and wellbeing.
* Make custom categories for baby’s first smile, first tooth, or first step
* Snap a picture on the spot, or add one from your existing library
* Use photos for a gallery-style album of baby’s goals and achievements
* Create an entry with a quick tap, or include journal notes for more detail
* Log medical history such as medications, vaccine shots, and temperature checks
* View logged data by day, week, or month
* Shows previous 7 days and previous 30 days
* Quickly identify data patterns, habitual trends, or abnormalities
* Export data via email as a PDF
* Print directly from app to add physical copies to your personal records
Data Sync and Auto Backup
* Works with iCloud or Dropbox for secure, cloud-based auto backup
* Sync data among multiple devices for all caregivers or easy sharing of your baby’s progress with others
* Clone data to another device using AirDrop for a fast transfer that doesn’t eat up your data plan
A newborn necessity
I don't write reviews, but this app is a must have with a newborn. We have only been using it for the past 4 days but it has added some organization and sanity to our lives. Our son had jaundice and we needed to pay attention to what kind of diapers and when/how much he was feeding. Being so exhausted, it is easy to not pay attention to what time the baby ate last or was changed last. I remember at my last appointment I was trying to calculate how often the baby fed and how much etc. I'm ready for our 1 month appointment now. I can literally show his doctor how often he eats, is having wet/dirty diapers, and how much he is sleeping. I tried writing all this down on a log, but we kept forgetting to do it and was guesstimating times. At 4 am in the morning I can just press the plus sign and log how much and it records the time etc. I haven't played with too many features, but have noticed you can log activities like tummy time, the babies weight/ length. I love that there is a chart to see where he is on the charts with growth. I wish I had looked or found an app like this with my last baby. I also love that this app doesn't cater to just breastfed babies or formula fed, but both. This is also great for moms supplementing as they can log both very easy. It gives an option to log pumping sessions as well. You can also add notes with all of your logs.
Great app! So easy to use!
I am very thankful for Baby Tracker! I just had my first baby a couple months ago and this free app has been a life saver in keeping track of feedings and soiled diapers. I’m very glad it is free! That was one of the main things that drew me to it initially. Then after using it a while I realized the many other benefits of the app. I looked a lots of baby tracking apps before my baby came and this one takes the cake! So easy to use and not filled with needless stuff. There are three suggestions I would like to make to the developers. It would be nice to have a calendar built in to track baby we’ll visit appointments and also a place to put any questions for baby’s doctor. I find I am not as apt to write down my questions since there is no option to record them in the app. A second thing that would be EXTREMELY helpful would be to be able to access the timer when nursing even if my phone is locked. For example, on an iPhone if I swiped down my notification screen, or just lit up my phone while locked, it would be so helpful to be able to pause the timer quick. With a squirming or crying baby, I often forget to pause it and then my time is incorrect of how long I nursed. Lastly, it would be very helpful to have the ability to pause the sleep timer.
Great app! Love everything about it.
I am using the free version of the app. I love it! The different trackers all have good uses. The diaper tracker can be helpful for newborns, but now I use it to track when baby spits up or has a leaky diaper. I can just put in a comment to describe the incident. The feeding tracker is nice because it summarizes the feedings for the day, has options for different kinds of feedings: formula or breast feeding or expressed milk in a bottle. The nursing option keeps track of which side you used last time. Pumping tracker allows for pumping both sides simultaneously, and has a milk storage inventory section. Then the last is the sleep tracker, which you can use to track sleep from when baby falls asleep to wake up. I think the thing I like the most about this app is that you can start tracking an activity and exit out of it. So if baby falls asleep you can start timing the sleep and then do a pumping session (or any other tracker). Then if baby wakes up, you can go back into the sleep option to show that, and the pumping tracker will keep going. You can delete entries too, like if you think baby is sleeping, but he's really not, or wakes up, you can go into the records and delete the entry so that you can see how long since the last nap again.