1. Talk to a doctor – Within minutes, a state-licensed doctor reviews your medical history and contacts you via phone or video.
2. Request a visit – Open the Teladoc App and request a visit, provide medical history and pay for the visit.
3. Teladoc visits have no time limit; you can speak to the doctor for as long as you’d like.
4. Teladoc® connects you with a board-certified doctor 24/7/365 through the convenience of phone or video visits.
5. Pick up prescription – The doctor discusses the issue with you, answers questions and recommends next steps.
6. Within minutes, a doctor will contact you ready to listen, and resolve your issue.
Teladoc® connects you with a board-certified doctor 24/7/365 through the convenience of phone or video visits. Within minutes, a doctor will contact you ready to listen, and resolve your issue. If medically necessary a prescription will be sent to your pharmacy of choice.
* It’s healthcare when and wherever you want it!
Teladoc doctors can diagnose, recommend treatment and prescribe medication, if medically necessary, for many medical issues, including:
- Sore throat and stuffy nose
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Poison ivy
- Pink eye
- Respiratory infection
- Sinus problems
- Ear infection
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Request a visit – Open the Teladoc App and request a visit, provide medical history and pay for the visit. Your Teladoc account is also available online at Teladoc.com or toll-free at 1-800-Teladoc.
Talk to a doctor – Within minutes, a state-licensed doctor reviews your medical history and contacts you via phone or video. Teladoc visits have no time limit; you can speak to the doctor for as long as you’d like.
Pick up prescription – The doctor discusses the issue with you, answers questions and recommends next steps. If medically necessary, a prescription can be submitted to a local pharmacy of your choice.
HOW DO I GET TELADOC?
Teladoc is a service provided to you as a benefit through your employer, health insurance, or other organization. Visit Teladoc.com to learn more.
This app allows Teladoc members to:
- Authenticate your Teladoc account.
- Talk to a doctor, anytime, anywhere.
- Create and update your medical history.
- Update personal, contact, login and billing information.
This app also utilizes Apple HealthKit integration to enhance your experience
- Our seamless integration with HealthKit enables your provider to form a better diagnosis
- We import your most recent historical medical details on blood pressure, temperature and heart rate right into the app
- Your doctor will have access to these details before and during your visit
- Our comprehensive view of your health will enhance your interaction with Teladoc
Great customer service
We have this service for my husbands work and today was my first time trying it. I was honestly a bit skeptical and I had to call to have help setting up my account. The account representative I talked to was very friendly knowledgeable and personable. She also stayed on the phone with me to make sure I knew where to enter medical history and everything else relevant to my call she was even able to explain to me how the process would work when I scheduled a "visit". There is also a list of symptoms and things that they CAN treat. This list was incredibly accurate and helpful. It seems like this app is either hit or miss based on reviews - I am very happy with my experience and will continue to use them for applicable symptoms. I know this is a great tool and resource and there is no substitute for actually seeing a doctor in person, however the convenience of having them call in a prescription for my infection and the quality of the doctor I talk to you were simply outstanding in my opinion!
Sometimes iffy but MOSTLY great!!
I’ve called Teladoc a total of 3 times now and 2 out of the 3 have been successful!! They immediately sent in pink eye drops for my daughter and then immediately called in an antibiotic for me when I had gotten an infection in my cuticles. The one I think is tricky is UTI or yeast infection. My youngest daughter called me when I was out of town at a teacher’s conference and complained of symptoms similar to a yeast infection. I called and the doctor refused to call in anything bc those are prohibited through Teledoc for people age 6 or younger. I think this is a bit ridiculous, especially considering that I was calling from out of town and this is not something a little girl (no matter what age, 6 or 36) wants to ask their dad for help with. The whole situation needs to be considered before just denying a prescription when people are obviously using this service when it’s not possible to get to a doctor. Other than that experience, it’s all been very positive and helpful!! Timely, and efficient service all around for sure!!
I’ve been using Teladoc for awhile now and it has been great. I’ve had a couple doctors that seemed very uncaring and rude, but I just hang up and request again. Most cases, the next doctor is so much better. If I ever need a prescription refill, they are on it! I love it! I hate taking my boys to urgent care or ER because most times, the people are way worse. This saves me a 45 min drive and hours in an environment I rather not be exposed to. I’ve done video consults and phone consults and the both are great. I haven’t left a review in the past, but today I had the best doctor call for my boys and was on the phone with him for 36 mins. He answered every question I had. He gave great advice and backed up what he said with explaining why he felt that way. He listened to both boys and was very honest and caring and was overall the best doctor I’ve ever spoken with. I hope I can call in and request him for further consults in the future. Overall, great experience and I’ll continue to use this app.