1. Whether you’re insured, underinsured, or uninsured, you qualify for a reduced rate on prescriptions with SingleCare and our accurate drug pricing tool helps you find low prices on thousands of FDA-approved medications.
2. SingleCare is a prescription savings card (aka a “coupon card”) that provides discounts on 10,000+ prescribed drugs for a sign-up price of $0.
3. • With a prescription from a medical professional, you can get SingleCare prescription savings cards for free.
4. If you can’t afford your medications (or simply want to save big on prescriptions), use the SingleCare app to get free coupons that work at all major pharmacies.
5. • Use the Drug Basket feature to save your prescription coupons for quick savings on future refills.
Create a free account and get an extra $5 off your next eligible refill, plus earn additional bonus savings throughout the year.
Prescription drug prices are rising. Life-saving medications can cost thousands of dollars. If you can’t afford your medications (or simply want to save big on prescriptions), use the SingleCare app to get free coupons that work at all major pharmacies. Whether it’s insulin for diabetes or an asthma inhaler, you can find a free coupon using the SingleCare mobile app or on SingleCare.com.
SingleCare is a prescription savings card (aka a “coupon card”) that provides discounts on 10,000+ prescribed drugs for a sign-up price of $0. It’s always 100% free to use the card. Whether you’re insured, underinsured, or uninsured, you qualify for a reduced rate on prescriptions with SingleCare and our accurate drug pricing tool helps you find low prices on thousands of FDA-approved medications.
Stop overpaying for your prescriptions and start using our free Rx coupons at your local drugstore.
Try SingleCare in 3 simple steps:
1. Search for your prescriptions on the free SingleCare app
2. Compare discounts at nearby pharmacies and get a free coupon card
3. Show your coupon card at the pharmacy counter to save up to 80% on your medication
Remember, you can always use the card again for your next refill!
$0 User Fee:
• With a prescription from a medical professional, you can get SingleCare prescription savings cards for free.
• All customers at participating pharmacies can use our prescription drug coupons
• It doesn’t matter if you’re a doctor, nurse, patient, pharmacist—if you take medication, we have coupons for you.
• There are no strict eligibility requirements or limited-time offers.
• Sign up for our free loyalty program providing access to lower cost medication.
• Receive an extra $5 off your next eligible prescription fill when you join!
• Reuse coupon cards on every refill.
• Use the Drug Basket feature to save your prescription coupons for quick savings on future refills. Think of it as a virtual pillbox!
Prescription Discount Finder:
Enter your zip code on the app to find a participating pharmacy near you. We partner directly with thousands of major pharmacies nationwide, including:
• CVS Pharmacy at Target
• Rite Aid
• Longs Drugs
• Sav-On Pharmacy
• Harris Teeter
More ways to save:
1. Ask for a prescription - To use our coupons, a medical care professional must prescribe the medication. You can still save money on vitamins, natural health supplements, and over-the-counter medicine as long as you have a script for it!
2. Go generic - Generic meds are cheaper than brand names. Ask your healthcare provider if a generic version of your prescription is available.
3. Buy in bulk - Fewer refills = fewer copays. Fill a 90-day supply instead of a 30-day supply to save more in the long run.
4. Shop around - Enter the drug name and dosage on our app, and enter your zip code to compare costs at local pharmacies. If you don’t see your exact med on the app, you can still take our prescription drug discount card to the pharmacy and they can look up if there is a SingleCare offer available.
SingleCare has been featured on CNN, Wall Street Journal, Business Insider, Healthline, Yahoo! Finance and Bustle. Start saving on your prescriptions today!
By downloading SingleCare, you agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions found at https://www.singlecare.com/terms-and-conditions.
I am a health fanatic so taking care of my well being is very important to me. However, that does mean things can get expensive between general doctors, chiropractors, optometrists, dermatologists, etc. (all of these I have seen at least once if not multiple times within the past year). SingleCare is a an easy to use, great resource to find new doctors at the best price. And you’re even able to book appointments straight from the app! If you want to take better care of yourself but the stress of finding the right doctor and finances holds you back, this app will help you! You can even do video or phone visits with physicians, counselors, and dietitians from the comfort of your own home.
Actually better than GoodRX
I received some prescription discount cards in the mail, so I figured I would download the app to compare prices to the one I’ve been using (GoodRX). My first prescription came out to about $10 cheaper than GoodRX, the second one $3 cheaper than GoodRX (for my preferred pharmacy). I’m broke, so I will take any savings I can. You may want to double check, though - a few pharmacies had medications cheaper on GoodRX. However, the overall savings on SingleCare for the medications I looked up were much greater than GoodRX.
I always use this app at the pharmacy
I always use this app when I pick up my prescriptions at the pharmacy. It’s so easy to use...I just search for my prescription and pull up the digital card when I’m at the register. I have insurance, but I always give it a try (you never know when you can get a better deal) and SingleCare has saved me money, everything counts! I think it’s an app worth having and trying every time you go to pick up your prescriptions.