1. Sydney Health is simple and personalized with convenient reminders and instant access to information about your Anthem or Empire medical, dental and vision plans anytime, anywhere.
Make it personal with information and features designed around you.
• Review current plan usage
• View and use your ID card
• Track your health care spending
• Access benefits info with one click
Find programs that interest you and build an action plan to meet your health goals in your personalized Health Dashboard
• Sync your fitness devices or with Apple Health
• Explore wellness resources
Keep it simple and find help with your health care questions.
• Search for a doctor or health care facility
• Look up a claim and see what’s covered
• Ask questions in real time through an interactive chat
Sydney works with many of your favorite apps and devices to help set your fitness goals and track your progress.
Sydney Health is offered through an arrangement with CareMarket Inc. Some Sydney Health capabilities may not be available with all plans.
Definite improvement over the last app
This improved app is MUCH smoother, snappier, and native feeling over the previous app. The colors are nice and the new chat feature is actually kind of awesome. I imagine new learning capabilities and responses will come from that AI in the releases to come. Now I can just type what I want to do in the chat rather than pressing buttons, looking everywhere to find it. Really cool. The development team at anthem has stepped it up BIG time. Great job! I’ll admit I’m looking forward to all of the new features and integrations that will be coming in the future. Again. Great job Anthem.
So much better!!!
Really great job! This is WAY better than the old Empire BCBS app! Consolidating the BCBSs under one app is a great move - easier for patients, and it's easier and more efficient for you to provide a unified user experience! It's snappy, visually appealing, easy to use and to navigate. Sydney is still a little limited in dialog options - she doesn't recognize/ know how to respond to things like "thanks" yet, but I'm sure she'll get there eventually 😉
A fantastic leap forward!!
Finally a health plan company that is trying to reinvent with the customer in mind. What I really like is the navigation free approach. Rather than having to wade through endless navigation I get to just type what I want and it brings the information to me in a clean and user friendly way. This is a huge first step in the right direction….THANK YOU!!!