1. Whatever’s bothering you, from stomach problems to headache, Ada’s free symptom checker can help you find answers and let you know if you should see a doctor.
2. - Health checks – your assessments include information that may be relevant and helpful to your doctor.
3. Join the 10 million people who have already downloaded the world's most popular symptom check app and completed 20 million symptom assessments.
Created by doctors to think like a doctor, our app is trustworthy, fast, and available when and where you need it. Join the 10 million people who have already downloaded the world's most popular symptom check app and completed 20 million symptom assessments.
How do free symptom checks work?
You answer simple questions about your own or someone else’s health and symptoms.
Ada’s AI assesses your answers against its medical dictionary of thousands of disorders and medical conditions.
You receive a personalized assessment report that tells you what could be wrong and what to do next.
What can you expect from an assessment?
- Data privacy and security – we apply the strictest data regulations to protect you and keep your information private.
- Smart results – our core system connects medical knowledge with intelligent technology.
- Personalized health information – your guidance is personal to your unique health profile.
- Assessments for loved ones – if you assess someone else, their information stays separate from your own.
- Health checks – your assessments include information that may be relevant and helpful to your doctor.
- 24/7 access – you can use the free symptom checker anytime, anywhere.
What can you tell Ada?
Ada answers medical questions of every kind. Here are some of the most common searches:
- Allergic rhinitis
- Loss of appetite
- Abdominal pain and tenderness
- Common cold
- Influenza infection (flu)
- Viral sinusitis
- Tension headache
- Chronic pain
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Anxiety disorder
- Skin conditions such as rashes, acne, insect bites
- Children’s health
- Sleeping problems
- Indigestion issues, such as vomiting, diarrhea
- Eye infections
The Ada Health App is a Class I medical device in the European Union. Registration in other markets is pending.
CAUTION: Ada cannot give you a medical diagnosis. Contact urgent care immediately in an emergency. Ada does not replace your healthcare professional's advice or an appointment with your doctor.
We want to hear from you. If you have any feedback or just want to get in touch, reach us at [email protected]
It’s a lifesaver!
For someone like me, who’s always worrying about having the most major sickness when I only have small symptoms, ada is a lifesaver. Anytime you feel sick and anything hurts, you can use ada to type your symptoms down and answer a few questions about how you’re feeling. This includes things like, “how are your symptoms changing over time?” and if you have any other symptoms. It lists a number of different things you could have, some of them are less likely then others. You can read about the sickness and it even gives you remedies to treat it. This app has helped me a number of times, and it’s also very easy and simple to use. You can get a symptom assessment done in only a few minutes because the questions are simple and straight to the point. Still, you should always see a doctor if you’re worried, and I’m happy to say ada does also remind you that. I have nothing bad to say about this app at all. It even checks up on past symptom assessments to see if you’re doing okay!
This app is a very useful, innovative, and accurate app. This is very useful for anybody in their daily lives. There are many symptoms to choose from, being simplistic or incredibly diverse in nature. Something that I enjoy about this app is that it does follow-up questions when you enter the app again. Always seeking to improve itself, it asks for your input as well as a doctors diagnosis if one has been determined. Another great feature is a comparison to others with similar symptoms. I typed in all my symptoms for the common cold, and it told me that eight out of 10 people with my similar symptoms had the common cold. Yes, while The rhinovirus is a very simplistic one, I have entered more complex symptoms for different cases, and have found great results. When the results were undetermined, it asks for input, in order to better improve itself. Overall, a very spectacular App that shows great signs of one day becoming something that every household Will have, in the world.
So far SO accurate, I’ve researched my symptoms online back in the days of WebMD and the such. I’ve even recently downloaded and chat message connect app with a “real” doctor that also left me very disappointed with the diagnosis and care. However so far believe it or not Ada has been spot on! I find it so helpful to just have some clarity of my own suspicions of what’s going on with me and opening my eyes to things I didn’t consider but make COMPLETE sense. Simple, informative, affective. I’m waiting for my insurance to become active and such through my employment again and it’s helping me SO much to know what to follow up with and speak to my doctor about. Awesome App! Not sure how you’re doing it Ada and team but I REALLY feel you know what you’re doing. So SHOCKED but so PLEASED! Thank you so much again you allay my fears of the worse and educate me on what I wouldn’t have even considered. If you haven’t yet download it and use it, it works!