1. The CVS/caremark™ app lets you refill mail service prescriptions, track order status, view prescription history and more.
2. You must have CVS/caremark prescription benefits to use the app: If you’re not sure, check your health insurance plan information to confirm.
• Refill mail service prescriptions without registering or signing in (Easy Refill)
• Submit new mail order prescription
• See number of refills due and orders in progress without signing in
• Check order status
• Renew or request new mail service prescriptions
• Check drug costs and coverage
• View prescription history
• Find a pharmacy in your network
• View your member ID Card (if provided by plan design)
• Add your member ID Card to your Apple Wallet (if provided by plan design)
• Identify unknown pills
• Check for potential drug interactions
• Update account information; shipping and billing information, manage family access, and reset password
• Touch ID sign in for easy access to your account and key app features
If you already use Caremark.com, your existing username and password will also work on the app. If not, you can register directly on the app and use your new username and password on the website.
** We're here to help you get the prescriptions you need when you need them. If you like this service, please take a moment to review our app.**
I Like This Ap
This ap makes it very easy to refill and renew my prescriptions on time. It is very helpful to receive a text saying a prescription is ready to refill or renew and all I have to do is type “YES” to initiate the refill to be sent to me or renewal request to be sent to my doctor. I love the fact that I don’t need to go to the drug store and wait for a prescription to be filled (unless needed immediately). All of my prescriptions taken regularly are sent to me by mail and are less expensive than buying at a drug store.
Easy to use
This app is much easier to use than navigating the web browser on my Mac or iPad. I like that you can scan the Rx # for refills because it’s quick. I didn’t see where you can request a new prescription though which I could do on the web browser. I didn’t take a lot of time exploring what it had to offer because I was just on there to refill two expired prescriptions which it did lightning fast. It linked my accounts easily and was no hassle.
For last 4 yrs since retirement I was using Humana Rx. They doubled in price plus my meds increased. I love Caremark because I had this when I worked at Becton Dickinson. My experience has always been great. I do wish my headache med wasn’t so costly Rizatriptan, but some meds are just high. Plus I can only get 27 for 9 months. Through Humana I could get 36 tabs. I thought about switching to sumatriptan but I already have atrial fib. Not sure it’d be better to switch. Thanks for being easy to reach!!! Sandra