1. Use your Texas Health MyChart account to manage your health information and communicate with your care team on your mobile devices.
2. If you already have a Texas Health MyChart account, you are ready to begin.
* Review test results, request refills for medications, view your immunization history and more
* Stay in touch with your care team
* Manage your appointments
* Upload health and fitness data, including data from the Apple HealthKit app (when enrolled in self-tracking programs)
* Access your family’s health information
* Receive Health Reminders
* Complete History Questionnaires
If you already have a Texas Health MyChart account, you are ready to begin.
You must first create an account through the MyChart.Texashealth.org website.
For assistance email [email protected]
Good Medical Info App
I mean, it’s not a game, right? I can see all my medical info for my doctors who use this system. I wish all my doctors would use this. That would be awesome!
Will not sync with Apple Health
Everything else, functionally, is spot on but I can not get it to sync at all with Apple Health. I was hoping to be able to port over my glucose readings and heartbeat from my other smart devices. Don’t even bother calling for support, they are terrible at responding. I called for help and a week later after emailing them, I got an email with vague instructions to uninstall and try again. So I did what they asked and responded back to them to let them know the issue still existed. I have still heard nothing despite several emails and calls. It’s too bad because this app could really be great.
It would be nice to export my information to Apple Health app. for easy accessibility and to have my information at my fingertips