1. Use the MyQuest app to help you make better decisions about your health by conveniently accessing your essential health information on your smartphone.
2. If you had a Gazelle account, you can continue to use the same login information to access the MyQuest app.
3. What does that mean? It’s not just a new name, we’ve redesigned the app to provide you with a better user experience.
What does that mean? It’s not just a new name, we’ve redesigned the app to provide you with a better user experience. So now it’s even easier to get your results, make an appointment, pay your bill and everything else the MyQuest app allows you to do.
And don’t forget, your username and password haven’t changed. If you had a Gazelle account, you can continue to use the same login information to access the MyQuest app.
Use the MyQuest app to help you make better decisions about your health by conveniently accessing your essential health information on your smartphone.
MyQuest allows you to:
• Receive easy-to-understand Quest Diagnostics lab results anytime, anywhere
• Securely see, share and access your pertinent medical and health information
• Conveniently and easily share your information via e-mail or fax
• Schedule your next Quest Diagnostics lab appointment and find the nearest Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Center location
• Schedule and receive medication reminders
• Easily integrate and populate Withings body, weight, and blood pressure cuff data
For MyQuest Support:
Email us at [email protected]
Your health at your fingertips
This app is very user-friendly, I love being able to schedule appointments from a doctors office or anywhere at anytime of day or night. Having the ability to view and carry the results around with me to share with my healthcare team is an added bonus. Simply request that your doctors share the test results, there is a fast turnaround (I waited less than 12 hours for the results to be loaded.) Other patients commented they were frustrated for not getting instant access or immediate results so keep in mind, like everything in the healthcare system there is a process but if you read the rules and follow instructions you can get the information you need in a very timely manner.
I like to be proactive with my tests, so I really like the ability to get the results before I see my doctor to discuss them. Not only does MyQuest provide the results of the current test, but also previous tests, and trend charts that easily lets you check your progress. Love the ability to view not only an iPhone formatted version, but to display the full 'paper' format. My only gripe is that it takes about a week to get the results, but I understand this is mandated, I think, by government rules. Nanny state. The ability to get current and past results for easy comparison (doctor is usually to busy to look up past results) and discussion with my doctor is why I will always come back to Quest for my tests.
Better than Mayo Clinic portal!
QUEST has does an excellent job reporting lab results, with useful information about the meaning of the values. I just noticed a somewhat hidden feature: tap on any value and you’ll get a graph of all your history at Quest — this helps you to detect a trend, if your lab tests have been done by Quest. A trend are much more meaningful than a simple “H” or “L” (high or low). Doctors usually scan your most recent lab report, only looking for an H or L — few doctors will also study your last three or four lab reports — they will miss a trend. The AMA, the CDC, the NIH — everyone is now recognizing that YOU are better off when *participating* in your healthcare. So help your doctor, by looking to see if any of your lab values show a trend (for better or for worse) instead of waiting until a value is outside the reference range. Btw, I’m director of a nonprofit medical research institute — and am writing this review to congratulate Quest and to help you help yourself by looking for trends.