1. *Maximize your FedEx experience by allowing the following permissions: Location to find a convenient FedEx location, Camera to scan a shipping label and track a package, and Push Notifications to receive notification on a package.
Available in all regions
• Track the status of all incoming or outgoing packages
• Create a mobile shipment label and request a pickup**
• Enable push notifications to get updates on your shipments*
• Scan a barcode for easy tracking*
• Find a FedEx location near you*
• Get Apple Watch access to track status of packages and to find locations
• Get shipment cost estimates and delivery times
• Access your shipper address book
• Log in with the touch of a finger or with facial recognition
• Search your list of shipments by tracking number, references, vendors and more
• Use your phone to measure your package dimensions
Available in some regions
• Enroll in FedEx Delivery Manager to:
o Hold a package at a preferred FedEx location
o Leave delivery instruction for the courier
o Sign for a package requiring your signature
o Request a vacation hold
• Reroute your package to a FedEx location to pick up at your convenience
• Ship directly to a FedEx-designated location
• Scan your door tag to get information and options regarding your missed shipment
• Access a chat assistant for FedEx Mobile app and services questions
• Create a login for more convenient tracking
• View rewards
Thank you for using the FedEx Mobile app! Have feedback? Email us at [email protected]
FedEx Delivery Manager is only available for residential deliveries within the U.S. You must be signed in to the FedEx Mobile app and registered for FedEx Delivery Manager to use selected features.
*Maximize your FedEx experience by allowing the following permissions: Location to find a convenient FedEx location, Camera to scan a shipping label and track a package, and Push Notifications to receive notification on a package.
**Shipping administration rules apply.
App is perfect you can do anything you want except have it get a Pepsi out of the fridge. You can track. Set up a outgoing shipment and you don’t have to leave your house. It’s great for us retired people. Everything you can do on the main website you can do here. What I like is it contacts me when any shipment is out for delivery to my address no matter who it’s for. Keep it up. Right along with the other two companies UPS, USPS. There apps do the same. So it doesn’t matter who it’s from cross shipments when all three companies pick up and ship out to delivery it done by all three companies FEDEX, UPS, USPS they all work to get finally. They let you know Keep it up perfect communication. The only problem I have is to get them to pick the package up I’ll figure it out soon. Let’s see I give it ❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️ 5 Stars I have no worries with the app. Thank You!
LOVE THIS APP
I have been using this app for a few years. And lately it has been a God-send because often I won’t get notification from a company and so I often check this app to see if any shipments have been done. For example: my major diabetic CMG supplies come from another company. They never send me notifications about my stuff being shipped out so I go into Fed Ex app and it will show me whether the items have been sent out for delivery. I get a little red number shown on the icon and then I go into it and there is all the information I need. These delivery apps make life easier knowledge wise instead of guess the delivery dates. Highly recommend using the app!!
Seems like an account is required to track shipments
Update: after creating an account which I don’t recall being a requirement, it now retains and saves tracking numbers. And after looking over the description in the App Store, it seems misleading to me. The way I understand it is if you want to create shipping labels or want special deals then you’ll need to create a profile but if you just want to track shipments and get notifications then you don’t need an account. Wrong. Evidently you need to create an account to do anything in the description therefore I find it misleading, make it clear fedex! I don’t know why but on my end when I search for my shipment and tap the star to add it to the watch list but as soon as I leave that screen it shows up no where else. I can re search the tracking number and sure enough it never saved or retained what I did, nor am I getting notifications because of it. But it sure can retain old tracking numbers and shipments. I don’t know if it’s just me or what but I highly doubt it. It’s a useless app at this point with this issue. I can’t even say when this became an issue as most of my packages come through usps and some ups, not my choice either.