1. In order to provide you with certain services and support ad attribution, user data, such as your IP address or other unique identifier and event data related to the installation of the Indeed App, may be shared with certain service providers when you download or install this app.
In a single search, Indeed offers free access to millions of jobs from thousands of company websites and job boards.
From search to apply, Indeed’s Job Search app helps you through the entire process of finding a new job.
World’s #1 Job Search site*
- Join over 250 million job seekers each month that use Indeed
- Find jobs in over 60 countries and 28 languages
- Search the Indeed database of over 16 million jobs
- Simple, fast-loading job search
- Find openings in cities near you using your device’s GPS
- View new jobs added since your last search
- Search by job title, company and location to find your dream job
- Find full-time, part-time, contract, freelance and internship jobs
- Use your Indeed Resume to easily apply to select jobs
- Create a resume, joining Indeed’s network of over 70 million resumes
- Personalize a message for each job before applying
- Don’t want to apply just yet? Send a reminder to apply later
- Recent job searches are remembered
- Save or email your favorite jobs
- Create a free Indeed account
- Follow favorite companies to get the latest jobs and updates
- Have the newest jobs delivered to your inbox
- See which jobs you’ve visited, saved, and applied to
- Preview page displays full description of job posting
- See how companies are rated by employees
- Read over 12 million company reviews
- See photos of what it’s like to work at companies before you apply
- Review your employer
This is performed for the legitimate interest of allowing Indeed to understand and optimize our users' complete customer journey by:
- helping us understand how users arrive to Indeed
- better measure the performance of our ads;
- facilitating user logins through third party accounts in certain cases; and
- helping us understand where a user accesses Indeed through different devices
Please send your feedback to [email protected]
*comScore, Total Visits March 2017
Google Analytics, Unique Visitors, September 2018
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.indeed.com/legal/ccpa-dns
Above - And - BEYOND
I cant stress how many different jobs apps and websites I been too and they all lead to the same thing, failure. The apps are way too complicated, websites are a wreck and messy, and resumes are beyond hard to make. Once I heard about indeed through a colleague, i checked it out. I now have indeed on my phone, computer, and get daily updates from the app. For the phone, it is an amazing app that is simple, easy, and great functionality to help you easily apply to job in no less then 30 seconds. It actually surprises me how easy it is to apply to a job and how much stress I held back from other apps due to this one. The computer is even easier, with a simple, clean website that provides you with everything you need to know. If you are looking for a job, DOWNLOAD OR CHECK OUT INDEED IMMEDIATELY!
I feel this app is very useful but only in certain states. In Utah this app found me a lot of jobs that not only did I apply for but got back with me so fast I was unemployed for a few days. I didn’t like job hopping but when I saw I job I was doing but paid more I applied. Now living in Arizona it hasn’t been all that good. I don’t feel like employers use it often or if they do it’s not the type of shift that works for me because I have kids & it’s only me & my wife no immediate family. I search for overnights & for some reason some employers think 2/4 PM to midnight is overnight. It’s not it’s swing or 2nd shift. I feel 9 or later is graveyard or 3rd or overnight shift. Haven’t had much success with this app in Arizona I’ve applied to so many different companies but I’ve only had maybe 6 call me for an interview.
I’ve been using indeed for years now and I’ve always mastered at getting successful jobs with no problem. But lately it’s been kind of frustrating when I look up a certain job field and it pulls up everything but what I’m looking for , that cause a lot of frustration on my end. Another thing I have concerns about is why it doesn’t showed that you have already applied for a job. It should remove the jobs you have already applied for vs it just not being bold like the other jobs. It will help with applying for jobs better if you know what jobs you already applied for so that you want keep tryna apply for the same job over and over. Other then that I love indeed and I would highly recommend it too anyone looking for employment fast and easy. Thanks Indeed