1. - This application is available for employees and managers of companies that use the following ADP products: Workforce Now, Vantage, Portal Self Service, Run, TotalSource, ALINE Card by ADP, Spending Account / iPay Statements, and select products outside the US (ask your employer).
For your best experience, use iPhone 7 or later.
- When you log in, you may not see all the features listed below. You will only see HR information provided to your employer by ADP for the products that are available for mobile access. If you have question, review the FAQs, under Settings in the app.
- This application is available for employees and managers of companies that use the following ADP products: Workforce Now, Vantage, Portal Self Service, Run, TotalSource, ALINE Card by ADP, Spending Account / iPay Statements, and select products outside the US (ask your employer).
Key Employee Features:
• View pay & W2 statements
• View & request time off
• Track time & attendance
o Punch In / Out
o Create Timesheets
o Update, edit, & approve time cards
• View pay card accounts
• View benefit plan information
• Contact colleagues
Key Manager Features:
• Approve time cards
• Approve time off
• View team calendars
• All application requests and transactions are routed through ADP's secure servers
• All network traffic between the mobile device and the server is encrypted
• All employee information cached on the mobile device is encrypted
• Username and password protected
• Login sessions time out from inactivity
• Accounts locked out with excessive login failures
• Fast and easy login with Touch ID or Face ID
• Recover or reset forgotten user IDs and passwords
Investment options are available through the applicable entities for each retirement product. Investment options in the “ADP Direct Products” are available through ADP Broker-Dealer, Inc. (“ADP BD”), Member FINRA, an affiliate of ADP, INC, One ADP Blvd, Roseland, NJ 07068 (“ADP”) or (in the case of certain investments), ADP directly.
Certain advisory services may be provided by Financial Engines™ Professional Management, a service of Financial Engines Advisors, LLC (“FE”). FE’s service are made available through connectivity by ADP, however, FE is neither affiliated with ADP nor any of ADP’s affiliates, parents, or subsidiaries, and is neither endorsed nor recommended by any ADP entity.
I give this four stars because it work well but when it doesn’t it can be frustrating. I have an iPhone 6S plus and can have issues with the app. It periodically will shut down when I go to punch the clock it just goes back to my phone screen. Lately it kept asking me to re-do password and sometimes I user ID. And even asked me to redo my thumbprint three times in one week. Sometimes I shut my phone off and back on and it works or call actually delete the app and then reinstall it. That often works too. It tends to go through spurts like this and then works for weeks. All in all I really like the app! Having the availability to punch in before I get to my computer is great. I often can get sidetracked with people asking you questions before even sit down and easily forget to punch in. I would easily recommend anyone to try it.
Useful, but not clearly designed
When I first got this app, I thought it was useful. I still do. However, about a week later I got a second job (like a lot of people these days). My second job also uses ADP. I had to create a second login for my second job. I think that this app would be most useful if it allowed you to merge multiple accounts to keep track of all of your work schedules- it currently doesn’t allow you to do so. HOWEVER- it DOES merge your pay statements, but DOES NOT label them. So, on my login for Job A, I can see my schedule for Job A, my benefits, PTO, notifications and whatnot for Job A, but the Pay Statements shows pay for Job A and Job B, but it makes no distinction between payments from Job A and Job B, which is very irritating. Also, minor point, but it would be nice to see more than today’s schedule on the dashboard, maybe a “your next shift” would be more useful (especially if you usually work early mornings), or a “next three days” view. TLDR; Useful enough to use regularly, but just not useful enough to be very irritating and annoying.
Mostly useful but can be pretty annoying
My job switched to using ADP as its agency for payroll. I was never impressed, but I do acknowledge its usefulness. Everything that I used to have to access separately (paystubs, tax forms, benefit info,etc) is now mainstreamed on ADP. That’s the great part. The not so great parts? Having to frequently log in and switch on Face ID within days (sometimes within the same day) of each time I log in to record my hours. And in general the app is a bit slow. (just like the website, which for the record I also hate using because it keeps telling me I’m logged in somewhere else when I’m not and no one feels like deleting cookies or whatever every time I need to access the site so here I am with the app. I’m thinking the developers just need to take more time with this stuff, honestly) 3 stars until ADP steps their game up.