1. *** For Walgreens store locations that are not open 24 hours, orders must be placed at least 1 hour prior to store closing in order to be eligible, otherwise order will be ready following business day.
2. Rewards cannot be earned on photo orders not picked up in store, alcohol, dairy, tobacco, gift cards, sales tax and shipping, or items or services sold by third-party partners.
• Refill in a snap by scanning your barcode
• Track order status for you and your family
• Stay on track with pill reminders to help you manage medications day-to-day**
• Get FREE prescription and general health advice 24/7 from a pharmacy expert in a live chat
Walgreens Find Care®****
Find the right care, right when you need it. Connect with doctors and healthcare providers from your phone or in person.
Shop & Savings
• Shop for all your essentials and get your Pickup order in as little as 30 minutes**
• Earn Walgreens Cash rewards as a myWalgreens member and clip personalized, exclusive deals just for you*
• Easily clip coupons and save even more with our Weekly Ad
• Scan products in-store to clip coupons and save at checkout
• Find your nearest store, and view store and pharmacy hours
• FREE Same Day Pickup for faster photos—print from your phone or tablet
• Personalize your Photo Cards and Gifts, and create custom Wall Décor for your home
How the app uses device permissions
• Location: Find nearby stores and enable in-store savings
• Photos: Access pictures you’ve taken that you want to print or share
• Camera: Take photos and use features that require scanning
• Microphone: Speak to a healthcare provider over the phone or video, or to search for products and coupons using your voice
The Walgreens App is free to download, but specified rates from your wireless provider and other fees as noted in your Walgreens account agreement(s) still apply.
* Walgreens Find Care® health service options available in select states
** Pill Reminder only available on phone
*** For Walgreens store locations that are not open 24 hours, orders must be placed at least 1 hour prior to store closing in order to be eligible, otherwise order will be ready following business day. Customer will be notified via email when order is ready for pickup, and will be provided instructions for a drive up experience that complies with social distancing guidelines. Orders are not guaranteed to be ready within the 30 minute time window, and may be subject to change or substitution depending on product availability at time order placed. Orders with age restricted items may only be picked up in-store. Prescription orders not eligible but may be ordered through Walgreens Express. To find the location and hours of a Walgreens store near you, visit Walgreens.com/FindAStore or use the Find a store feature in app.
**** Must be a myWalgreens™ member. Walgreens Cash rewards are not legal tender. No cash back. Walgreens Cash rewards good on future purchases. Rewards cannot be earned on photo orders not picked up in store, alcohol, dairy, tobacco, gift cards, sales tax and shipping, or items or services sold by third-party partners. Rewards on prescriptions and other pharmacy items and services cannot be earned in AR, NJ or NY. Only prescriptions picked up in store are eligible to earn rewards. Other exclusions apply. Complete details at myWalgreens.com.
I use Walgreens pharmacy to fill EVERY script we use! I must say that adds up to over 10 prescriptions per month ,if not 15. My family has used every other pharmacy in Lockhart and until we started using Walgreens, picking up a script was a DREADED errand! Long wait times....even longer pick up lines. It seemed no matter how many times I updated our information something was wrong. It has been nice NOT having these issues with Walgreens. Our prescriptions are always ready in a reasonable amount of time. We are individually notified when to pick up or if there is an issue that may need to be addressed. We have gotten to know the entire staff and are greeted personally upon arrival. The pharmacists are very thorough in making sure there are no possible drug interactions. My husband has several serious medical issues and medication changes occur often! We all feel at ease with Dan & Brenda in charge! The entire staff is knowledgeable and I just can not say enough good things about each one. We were even taken care of while OUT OF STATE. So kudos to you all at the pharmacy in lockhart. The Kelly Family thanks you
Something to add
This is my continued review after using the app for a while, maybe a year or longer... I love the app & I love being able to add coupons to my account & just entering my phone number at the checkout & watching the amount drop!... That being said, I have had some issues lately with the coupons not being subtracted & then my “Members only bonus points” not showing up. When I try to go on the app & add a transaction to get my bonus points, it’s already been processed...but what happened to my bonus points?!? The store employees are no help in this area & they only tell me to contact the customer service number on the back of my card. I’m not sure why it works only sometimes but doesn’t work the other time... I have discovered the Points for Healthy choices option, though. I love this & using it certainly is encouraging to get moving & check my blood pressure & many more action to encourage more healthy habits! LOVE IT! But please fix the issue with the bonus points. Thank you! J. Rasmussen
I have been going to Walgreens more frequently since my great-grandson was born 2 months ago so I’ve had ALOT of pictures to print from my phone and they ALWAYS have an employee helping me and showed me how to do it with the app on my phone. I did so a few days ago and didn’t hear back and when I looked at my phone it said the app stopped working but saved my order so I just re-submitted it and hope it’s not a double order. One more thing I want to mention that the last time I was there I believe the person that helped me was one of the managers (wish I could remember his name) and I was having a little trouble with the development from my phone and when I asked for help he came over and stayed with me for me to complete my order AND I forgot about the advertisement for a discount but he told me to wait and he inputted the discount which was 40% which brought my order down to the $20’s!! The sale of other items is always great. Walgreens on Firestone and Lakewood have me for LIFE!! Thank you Walgreens 😄😄💙💙