What is Zirtue?
Zirtue is a peer-to-peer lending application that simplifies loans between friends, family, and trusted relationships by turning informal promises into structured agreements with an automated repayment process. The app helps manage money and relationships in one place, making IOUs with a friend or family member far less awkward. Zirtue offers transparency, bill pay, flexibility, and helps set up a plan so you can focus on your relationship instead. The app is free to use, and there are no fees or interest charged.
- Transparency: Details of the loan and the repayment plan are clearly broken down for complete clarity.
- Billpay: Money goes straight to a bill-pay service partner and not the borrower’s pockets.
- Flexibility: Set up auto-repay with a plan that works for you – not against you.
- Relationships: Helping you set up a plan so you can focus on your relationship instead.
- No fees or interest charged.
- Borrow money without a negative impact on your credit score.
- Create a repayment plan that works for you (from 3 months - 36 months).
- Secure and encrypted personal information.
- Available for free download.
I love how this app makes what is normally a handshake agreement between friends/family into a structured, contract-backed loan. It auto drafts from the borrower’s checking acct each month so I no longer have to worry about the awkward part of reminding them to pay me. I have no problem lending money to my family, I just want something to take care of the reminders and payments. This is it. Amazing app, incredibly helpful!
Nothing else like it. User friendly and easy to understand. Much easier than going to a lawyer to draft up documents and it provides a sense of relief knowing the money you lent out will be repaid to you via a binding agreement. Let alone how easy it is that all the payments are auto generated so I don’t have to follow up with anyone to track down my loan!
By stephanie 1985
Used this app to loan my cousin some money and was 1000x better than Venmo. Terms were agreed to up front and repayment was automated and ach money back into my account so i didn’t have to think about Venmo requesting him and chasing the money down the road. If your loaning money to someone versus one way payments this is the platform you should be doing it on!