1. ● Truebill is secured using SSL 256-bit encryption—the same security protocol that banks use - to ensure that your sensitive personal information is fully encrypted and securely stored.
2. Truebill is your automated financial assistant and budget tracker designed to put you back in control of your money.
3. With Truebill, you can save money, find the best credit card, lower your bills, and stay in control of your finances.
4. If you choose to purchase Truebill Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account.
● CNN: How To Shave Hundreds Off Your Credit Card Bill
● Fortune: There’s Now A Startup To Help You Cancel All Those Subscriptions
● TechCrunch: Truebill Wants To Help You Manage Your Online Subscriptions
● Consumer Affairs: Here’s An App To Turn Off All Those Auto Renewal Charges
● Chicago Tribune: 15-Minute Fixes For Your Family’s Finances
● NBC: This Startup Is Helping People Find Forgotten Money
Truebill is your automated financial assistant and budget tracker designed to put you back in control of your money. Truebill lets you easily track bills, cancel unwanted subscriptions, and proactively requests refunds on your behalf, putting real money back in your pocket!
With Truebill, you can save money, find the best credit card, lower your bills, and stay in control of your finances. It’s like your own personal finance watchdog.
● Tracks and monitors all paid subscriptions
● Automatic bill tracker monitors for new charges and sneaky price increases.
● Cancel unwanted subscriptions with just 1 click and no headaches.
● Detects account fees, and penalties and allows you to request refunds directly from the app.
● Identifies where you might be overpaying and offers easy ways to reduce bills.
● Monitors and alerts you about changes to your credit report.
● Monitors and alerts you about interest charges.
● Notifies you of recurring transactions and changes.
● Budget Tracker to track your month to month recurring spending to help you save and budget.
BANK LEVEL SECURITY
● Truebill is secured using SSL 256-bit encryption—the same security protocol that banks use - to ensure that your sensitive personal information is fully encrypted and securely stored.
● The Truebill app uses TouchID fingerprint authentication for added privacy and security.
● Truebill does not store your online banking credentials.
Truebill does not sell your information to anyone.
Credit Scores in Truebill are provided by Experian and calculated on the VantageScore 3.0 model. Your VantageScore 3.0 from Experian indicates your credit risk level and is not used by all lenders, so don't be surprised if your lender uses a score that's different from your VantageScore 3.0. For more information on VantageScore3.0 please visit https://www.truebill.com/terms#about-vantagescore-3.0.
If you choose to purchase Truebill Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase.
Current Truebill Premium subscription lengths and prices:
Monthly Recurring (Starting at $2.99 / month)
Annual Recurring - $35.99 / year
Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice. Truebill Premium is optional and not required to use Truebill.
Terms of Service: https://www.truebill.com/terms
The App I Didn’t Know I Needed
Right out of college, newly engaged, with a new job and new rent, all while trying to juggle different subscription sources—my life has somewhat become organized chaos. haha I like to believe I am a pretty organized person, but it truly just adds up. Next thing you know you’re over-drafted because you forgot about a payment or you’re low on money because you weren’t tracking your spending very well. I have only had this app for a day and I already feel stress relief from knowing all of my accounts and spending are in ONE location. And on top of that I can start budgeting and holding myself accountable (my fiancé is already happy I got the app and she is going to download it as well). A buddy of mine was utilizing something similar, but for something like $90/yr. This app is not only extremely beneficial, but also 110% worth it for the price you pay ($35/yr or $5/mo ?? wow OKAY Truebill). I honestly can’t wait to start using it and really getting accompanied to being smart with my finances.
Impressive Customer Service
Truebill has negotiated two bills for me so far, saving me $35 on a cell phone bill and $15/month for a year on my cable bill. Initially, I was advised that the cable bill savings would be $60/month for a year, and charged ($288) accordingly. However, after 3 billing cycles, the discount wasn’t applied. I was very worried that I wouldn’t be able to reach anyone to assist me and I would be out the money I paid, however, that is far from what happened. I received a response via email to my inquiry/issue within a few hours and had no issues at all getting a discount applied to my cable bill, and get the difference in charges ($216) refunded. The agent was so helpful that I requested she forward my feedback to her supervisor, who also reached out to me just to say thank you. I am so impressed with this company and look forward to them saving me additional money in the future! Thank you Truebill, and a special thank you to Saleema and Turhan!
First impressions I really like this app it is so helpful keeping everything organized and knowing exactly when everything is due. I love the feature where it shows how much cash you have on hand then why your net cash is after everything is paid that month that is my favorite to make sure you stay in budget and have enough money. I also love how you don’t have to link a million accounts manually you simply enter you bank info and it automatically acquires all subscriptions, bills, payments and payment date you don’t have to do a single thing. In short the app is a god sent. Really the only negative I see is if you have them negotiate a bill and they succeed I don’t like how you have to pay them there 40% right away up front. I wish they got the money monthly when you make your regular payments. Besides that though app is great.