What is Pathway?
Pathway is a point-of-care reference tool designed for physicians, nurses, physician assistants, pharmacists, residents, and students. It provides rapid access to guideline summaries, interactive algorithms, clinical calculators, landmark trials, and more. The app covers 33 medical specialties, 500+ diseases, and 15,000+ topics. It has received 96% 5-star reviews and is trusted by clinicians in over 180 countries.
- Condensed summaries of evidence-based clinical guidelines for faster access to information
- Mobile-friendly interactive algorithms for patient-specific guidance
- Color codes, explanations, and links to the original text for easy assessment of evidence
- Landmark trial summaries for 500+ diseases in one place
- Pertinent findings for making the right diagnosis
- Deep search and an intuitive interface for easy navigation
- Notifications for practice-changing updates tailored to your specialty
- Reliable guidance available anytime, anywhere, even without an internet connection
- Physician authors and editors who review, assess, and summarize the highest quality evidence-based clinical information
- Social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Intended for licensed health professionals only.
I like Pathways modern feel. The search is fast and efficient, and all the content is downloaded to my device so theres never any lag or inability to access the info. You can quickly check the reference for every statement, so you know where the recommendation is coming from. Interactive pathways are really useful.
Very concise, intuitive and user friendly design. High-yield, constantly updating and consciously referenced content. I love the way it helps me to deal with day-to-day cases at point-of-care. Top notch app in the field!
By Frances J Martinez
Its about a quarter of the cost of UpToDate for me as a physician. I tend to use both of them jointly, with this app being the preferred option most of the time for quick consultations and interactive algorithms.