1. MHealth is the mobile version of MEDITECH’s Patient and Consumer Health Portal, which offers secure and convenient access to your health information at your fingertips, on your mobile device or tablet.
2. If you already have a Patient Portal account through your healthcare provider, and your provider has enabled access through MHealth, you are ready to begin.
With MHealth, you can:
• Communicate securely with your care team
• Request new appointments and see details for upcoming visits
• Pre-register for upcoming appointments
• Review laboratory results and radiology reports
• Track immunizations, allergies, and conditions
• Manage home medications and request prescription renewals
• Reference visit history information and forms, including discharge instructions.
If you already have a Patient Portal account through your healthcare provider, and your provider has enabled access through MHealth, you are ready to begin. If you do not already have a Portal account with a MEDITECH affiliate, visit your healthcare provider’s web page to learn how to get started.
This app has been super helpful to get in contact with my care team for concerns with my child and myself. ***The only feature I would want to add is the option for notifications! If I could receive a notification when a new message came in it doesn’t have to be detailed just a simple notification on screen saying “New Portal Message” or “New Appointment.”***
A big step forward
This app is a very big step forward! Given the lack of ability for EHRs to share data this will help all patients see their medical record and share it with their doctors.
Download this to see if it would work with Apple health app. It doesn’t! So it was useless for me.