1. MDLIVE does not guarantee patients will receive a prescription, does not prescribe DEA controlled substances and may not prescribe non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse.
2. Have an MDLIVE virtual doctor visit with board-certified physicians from the comfort and convenience of your own home or from wherever you are, whenever you want – nights, after hours, weekends, and holidays.
3. MDLIVE does not replace the primary care physician, is not an insurance product, and may not be able to substitute for traditional in-person care in every case or for every condition.
4. MDLIVE also offers behavioral health appointments with licensed therapists and board-certified psychiatrists as well as dermatology services.
5. MDLIVE doctors are also friendly, caring, compassionate, and experts in conducting virtual medical consultations.
6. We treat thousands of people a day with many different conditions, but you should not use MDLIVE if you are experiencing a medical emergency.
7. All MDLIVE doctors are board-certified and state-licensed, with an average of 15+ years of experience.
MDLIVE also offers behavioral health appointments with licensed therapists and board-certified psychiatrists as well as dermatology services.
You can schedule an appointment at a time and day that's convenient for you or have an on-demand visit in around 15 minutes.
All MDLIVE doctors are board-certified and state-licensed, with an average of 15+ years of experience. MDLIVE has two National Committee for Quality Assurance certifications and is accredited by the American Telemedicine Association. MDLIVE doctors are also friendly, caring, compassionate, and experts in conducting virtual medical consultations. And best of all, 9 out of 10 people would recommend us to their friends and family members in need of a doctor's visit.
Great reasons to use MDLIVE virtual doctors:
1. You're not feeling up to leaving home
2. You want to avoid the high cost of Urgent Care or the ER
3. Your doctor isn't available
4. It's after hours, the weekend or a holiday
5. You need a short-term refill on a prescription
6. It's hard to get to the doctor's office
7. You don't want to take time off work or be away from home
MDLIVE doctors treat more than 80 non-emergency medical conditions like these:
• Back Pain
• Common Cold
• COVID-19 Assessment
• Ear Infections
• Pink Eye
• Respiratory Problems
• Sinus Infections
• Sore Throat
• Strep Throat
• Urinary Tract Infections (Females 18+)
• …and more
We also offer treatment and support for a wide variety of behavioral health issues:
• Bipolar Disorder
• Grief and Loss
• LGBTQ+ Support
• Life Changes
• Men's Issues
• Panic Disorders
• Parenting Issues
• Postpartum Depression
• Relationship Issues
• Stress Management
• Trauma and PTSD
• Women's Issues
• And more
We treat thousands of people a day with many different conditions, but you should not use MDLIVE if you are experiencing a medical emergency. In addition, we don't treat sexually transmitted diseases, urinary tract infections in males, or urinary tract infections in females under 18 years of age. MDLIVE also cannot treat children under 3 with a fever and children under 12 with ear pain.
Copyright © 2020 MDLIVE, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
MDLIVE may not be available in certain states and is subject to state regulations. MDLIVE does not replace the primary care physician, is not an insurance product, and may not be able to substitute for traditional in-person care in every case or for every condition.
MDLIVE uses HealthKit and CareKit to pull your medication and allergies automatically, with your consent.
MDLIVE does not guarantee patients will receive a prescription, does not prescribe DEA controlled substances and may not prescribe non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse.
Doctors still do house calls!!
We recently moved and wasn’t established with a local doctor yet. My 15 year old dgtr had a horrific sore throat with the back of her throat covered in white patches. I took her to Urgent Care. They said her Rapid Strep was negative, I knew it was wrong... She was sooo sick and they refused antibiotics. Her head was so full of liquid, her eyes were constantly draining fluid along with her nose!! One of my friends is an administrator at a local college. She praised this app and it’s awesome convenience! I set it up, put in our insurance info in and Shazam!! I was in touch with a live doctor within minutes!! I even sent him a close up shot of her nasty looking throat. He concluded she was very in need of an antibiotic ASAP!! He electronically sent a script to the local pharmacy within minutes! I can honestly say, I won’t ever go back to another Urgent Care again!! I am a very happy Mom knowing I have a Doctor who does “House Calls” 24/7!!! Thank you very much and continue your great work!! I am forever grateful that I have you at my fingertips!!
Quick, Convenient, and Great Customer Service!
I have been fighting a UTI for 3 days that I’ve been trying to treat without antibiotics. However, after 2 nights of NO sleep, excruciating burning/pain and sitting on the toilet all night, I registered for MDLIVE through my insurance provider at 3 am. I downloaded the app and was set up in maybe 5 minutes! Personal info, medical history, height/weight, and symptoms all very quickly and easily. I selected a doctor to talk with at 6:30am. He cancelled at 6:30 and I got a little worried, until I received a text confirmation and immediately Dr. Honig was calling. She was super helpful and had exceptional customer service. After a 3 to 5 minute phone call, she was sending a prescription for an antibiotic to my pharmacy listed on my profile and she was giving me other advice/tips to help in the mean time (AZO/probiotics/etc). This service is so convenient especially when you can’t leave your house to go to the doctor or work. Life saver! Thanks so much Dr. Honig and MDLIVE!! - Shelby
Fantastic experience and would return!!
I started to notice a UTI was beginning and with it being a holiday break I decided to try MDLIVE. Downloaded the app and created my account. I added my pharmacy and answered a few health questions. Next, I paid the $75, and within 5 min I was talking to a lovely Doctor. She asked some questions, and I answered. She then sent over my prescriptions to the pharmacy. All along this process, I received an email of my receipt of payment, email notification the doctor sent over my orders to the pharmacy, email of appointment completed. I received about 30 min later a phone call from CVS that my medication was ready for pick up ... and I did all this in my PJs and slippers at home. This is not something I would have done if I had never had a UTI before but having them throughout my life I know what to expect.