1. Create and edit documents, collaborate and share with ease when you download Microsoft Word today.
2. Send, view and edit Office docs attached to emails from your phone with this powerful word processing app from Microsoft.
3. Download Microsoft Word now and get the best way to create, share and edit documents from your iPhone or iPad.
4. To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size smaller than 10.1 inches.
5. The trusted Word app lets you create, edit, view, and share your files with others quickly and easily.
6. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
7. Monthly Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your App Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand.
With Word, your office moves with you. Whether you’re a blogger, writer, journalist, columnist, student, or a project manager working on documentation, Word is as handy as you want it to be.
Make impactful text documents, scripts, blogs, write-ups, or resumes. Customize your document, letter, resume, or notes your way with robust tools that enable you to accomplish your best writing with the best format options and templates.
Get the complete Microsoft Office experience when you sign in with your Microsoft 365 subscription. Create and edit documents, collaborate and share with ease when you download Microsoft Word today.
• Jump-start your projects, assignments, letters, blogs, scripts, notes, write-ups, or resume with beautifully designed modern templates.
• Use rich formatting and layout options to note down your ideas and express them in writing.
• Document formats and layouts stay pristine and look great on any device.
Read, Write, & Edit Documents
• Reading view lets you read lengthy docs, letters, scripts, and more on your device with ease.
• Use familiar writing and editing tools as you’d find on a desktop word processor.
• Share thoughts by commenting in docs right next to the text you’re discussing.
• Everyone can collaborate and stay on top of changes to the text, layout, and formatting.
• As you and your team make changes, you can revert to view earlier drafts with improved version history in Word.
• Share files with a few taps to quickly invite others to edit or view your documents.
• Easily manage permissions and see who’s working in a document.
• Copy the content of your Word files directly into the body of an email message with its format intact or attach your docs to an email and make sharing easier.
Download Microsoft Word now and get the best way to create, share and edit documents from your iPhone or iPad.
To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size smaller than 10.1 inches.
Unlock the full Microsoft Office experience with a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC, and Mac.
Monthly Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your App Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your App Store account settings.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to the Microsoft Software License Terms for Microsoft 365. See “License Agreement” link under Information. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Talent sales rep at Microsoft
Thanks for being great to the community Age 54 with B.S. with in service training for undeclared Maters plus levels with in service teacher training in two school districts Being former dyslexia learner whom overcame learning struggles used your technology similar to IBM writing assistant your program had spell checker and very much helped me become great learner whom became great physical education teacher in 39th largest school system at the time Thanks to all whom developed great programs for all. Additional thanks to all whom built educational programs for teachers Today all students can have individual education plan IEPS for all students (we are all unique) how many United States President in United States 45 hence Establishing computer behavioral objective Method of instruction Time schedule for lesson Equipment Follow up process Justification This is generally the theme For my profession PE Field plan Gym plan Rules of activities How to play Skills to be learned Intrusive motivation Extrusive motivation Time for instruction Task outline analysis Safety Court, grass, gym, equipment Rewards for sportsmanship, skills, personal best and teamwork and others Alternate activities if weather Multi cultural inclusion and understanding plans Special education plans Gifted. Special needs Opening and closing procedures Guest teacher Thanks for greatness
Great, but has a few glaring and stupid issues
I love most things about this app, like that it formats smartly (most of the time) and coordinates with other Office apps well, and is generally very easy to use. However, I have seen so far two glaringly stupid issues with it that aren’t even hard to fix. One, I can’t draw a straight line. What the heck is the point of a line function if I can’t make a straight line? Please make this feature actually useful. Two, in a recent update some rocket scientist thought it’d be great to make the page scroll itself back up to the top every time you were idle for more than a few seconds. Spoiler alert: I don’t want my POV to be moved off of where I’m working. Duh. Maybe I sound a little harsh, but I feel no remorse telling someone their idea is stupid if it’s really this stupid, and it is. Three seconds of thought could tell someone that these changes were a bad idea, but they happened anyway. Please un-happen them so I can work effectively using what’s otherwise a nearly perfect word processor.
About halfway there
I use this app everyday and for the most part - it works if you’re doing basic documents. However, when working with bullets and numbering, sometimes it chokes if a custom spacing/tabbing has been setup using the desktop version of Word. If you create a graph such as a hierarchy in the desktop version, it will display in the iOS version but it cannot be modified - not even on the iPad Pro - which is what I use. It should cache your last document you worked on locally so that you don’t have to reload it when you return. This is important for iOS because of how you have to app switch. The funny thing is that before loading the app, I was able to access the more full featured web version of Word in Safari on iOS and it worked for the most part. Which led me to believe that there is still a lot of potential for the iOS version. For tables, there should be a button on the table to add more columns or rows - Apple’s Pages does that really well and saves the extra touches and strokes. A touch interface is just different than a mouse interface. I think if the product manager was forced to use the iOS version for a month they might make some changes to add features in a way that makes sense for a true touch environment even if it’s slightly different than the desktop version. More and more people are making a touch interface their primary device which means that fewer compromises will need to be made.