1. With a highly fluid, interactive interface, offline access, and the ability to sync data across all your devices automatically, Zoho's mobile CRM is perfect for field sales.
2. Whether you're a sales rep making calls, a sales manager monitoring the sales pipeline, or a business owner nurturing your business, approach your workday efficiently with a state-of-the-art mobile CRM system.
3. Your mobile CRM app not only covers your CRM software requirements on the go but also helps boost mobile sales productivity with features like search, call, email, check-in, near-me, and notifications.
Oversee your sales on the move with the Zoho CRM mobile app .
Whether you're a sales rep making calls, a sales manager monitoring the sales pipeline, or a business owner nurturing your business, approach your workday efficiently with a state-of-the-art mobile CRM system.
Your mobile CRM app not only covers your CRM software requirements on the go but also helps boost mobile sales productivity with features like search, call, email, check-in, near-me, and notifications. With a highly fluid, interactive interface, offline access, and the ability to sync data across all your devices automatically, Zoho's mobile CRM is perfect for field sales.
- Get a clear overview of your scheduled tasks, events, and calls. Set reminders so that you never miss out on a single one.
- Use the powerful global search to locate anything you need.
- Review notes and attachments before heading out for important meetings.
- Locate customers and sales opportunities nearby and navigate.
- Check in at a client's location to record your visit.
- Know who's calling with the Caller ID feature.
- Log calls and capture the details of your conversation with ease by attaching voice notes.
- Visualize sales and marketing trends and make decisions while you're away from your desk.
- Collaborate with your team in real-time using Feeds and @mention colleagues on posts.
- Sync your data automatically across all platforms without worrying about network connectivity.
If you have any questions or comments, please write to us at [email protected] We'll be happy to help.
Incredible amounts of tools and capability
Started using this product a couple years back at the company I was in employed with. In the beginning we had multiple departments that needed to be set up and configured. Then we had our employees and management. Everything from payroll documentation is needed for either services provided or services received. Gateways for processing credit cards, assistance with web page, a support ticketing system. Multiple apps for multiple paths of communication. Statistics analytics you name it they got it. But it’s up to the customer to take the time to set it up. This company does not know exactly what you need unless you ask. Patient knowledgeable and happy to assist the support team has been spectacular. Love the people, professional, humble, and very enlightening. Currently started my own business and implementing the same CRM. Thank you for developing implementing and putting it into production. Also I have a secret, they are from India and I have done technical support and managed technical support also. I am an American and I love my country. Born in Los Angeles and totally anti-racist. America and the rest of the countries never let language be a Barrier for your success!!! Thank you Dawn Perez Naples Florida
After using Zoho for two years now...
I can’t tell you how impressed I am as a business owner with Zoho. I am not IT, but most of even complex options I can do with the help of their support. The program itself is beyond solid, it has dozens of practical partner programs (we use salesiq, forms and others), but the most important feature is their customer service. Always someone available within seconds through phone and chat. Always quick to help and solve. It’s a beast of a program but it has to be so it does everything we need and then some.
Need Apple Watch app
Really good app but needs Apple watch support and the ability to share a contact or account without having to export to contacts or take a screen shot. Also the ability to automatically log incoming calls, use Waze, and speed up the map that shows customers around you. It’s terribly slow. Put some serious thought into watch app. Most people using it probably travel.