1. Make payments, enroll in Auto Pay, monitor usage, add data or change a plan directly on your prepaid device.
2. The My Verizon app is the all-in-one hub of your Verizon experience, allowing you to keep track of account changes, latest offers and much more.
3. • Monitor data usage via a control center that lets you see how much data is being used, who is using it and how to get more when you need it.
With My Verizon you can:
• View your account in one seamless feed.
• Get on-demand support tools like Live Chat and step-by-step troubleshooting instructions as needed. Need extra help? Customer service is just a tap away.
• Monitor data usage via a control center that lets you see how much data is being used, who is using it and how to get more when you need it.
• Change or manage your account safely anywhere, anytime. Easily switch to a different plan or go Unlimited right from your device.
• Make secure payments quickly. Manage and pay your bills easily, or simply enroll in Auto Pay.
• Score rewards, once-in-a-lifetime experiences and exclusive perks from your favorite brands when you register for Verizon Up.
• Shop phones, wearables, smart devices and accessories right from the app, and get delivery as quickly as the same day.
• Control your entire Verizon experience, in just one app.
***The My Verizon App is now also available to conveniently serve all prepaid self-service needs. Make payments, enroll in Auto Pay, monitor usage, add data or change a plan directly on your prepaid device. Managing your prepaid account on the most reliable network has never been easier.***
Not many words needed , just AMAZING
I have been with Verizon about 3yrs now after leaving 12 + years of Att . I regret never leaving sooner as its been the best service , customer service , best plans etc... I mean ever aspect of the company i have dealt with even on warranty side have been transparent , straight forward and helped far beyond any other company could even come Close to. The plans are amazing and cheaper with fast service . After switched , my wife regretted she did not wait and re-signed a short contract with Sprint as she did not want to wait . By they way which is the worst service and company i have yet to witness out there, no joke at all. She ended up paying her device off a few months earlier and paid out contract because she could not wait any longer to actually have a functioning service. Lol we have played many load games , just so i can express to her how bad sprint is. Many times I would give her 3-4 min. Of time ahead of me before i even started my search that took only a few seconds . She loves now she can get her unlimited apple music free , unlimited data , super fast service . So she can stream her movies or even use her facebook without wifi now. Love Verizon and as long as they stay as they are now , i won’t be leaving !!!! AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING
Big corporation cares about the little guy
We have been with Verizon for 19 years, and in all that time I think I may have contact Verizon about 5 times and that is not a lie. Their coverage is second to none. But the real reason I’m writing this review is to let anyone that will take the time to read this know that some big corporations really do care about their customers. I just received an email from Verizon letting me know that I was approaching my data limit. They didn’t have to do that, they could have said nothing and charged me for my overage. But instead they showed me options to upgrade my plan at a reduced price. I took them up on their offer and received an additional 4 gigs of data immediately. Many large multinational corporations really don’t care about customer support and just pay you lip service to keep taking your hard earned money. Verizon is not one of those companies. I would not have stayed with them for 19 years if I thought otherwise. Stick with what works, the grass may look greener on the other side, but that only lasts until the promotion ends. This is an honest review and I have not been compensated to write this review
Can I please get better service from Verizon y’all were amazing At customer service 100
I think you guys are in awesome company but I don’t enjoy I deal of having an unlimited plan unlimited data and I’ve only use 9.5 gigs of my service and I have been getting multiple text,3 maybe four reminders just in my email alone for a Verizon bill due reminder. I tried to get on the riser multiple times and I can only get through the world robot that wouldn’t even help me with anything get me a live person or as I kept getting was the message Verizon is having difficulty’s of horrible service of two weeks. I have tried contacting Verizon wireless about and issue with my data been slow down because I got a text message about we apologize but there’s is a higher chance reducing my data??? I thought I wanted top of the line service cause I have always seen Verizon at the top of every wireless service!!!! Please can I get the awesome amazing service I had lol 😀 oh and Verizon Wireless did an amazing job with the setup of a BRAND NEW IPHONE 8-PLUS awesome!!! I also need to speak with a live person to help get a extension until the third please and thank your Verizon Wireless...