1. Once your health care organization grants you access to their online portal and creates an account for you, simply sign into the HealtheLife mobile app with your Cerner Health username and password.
2. Through the HealtheLife mobile app, you have real-time and easy access to your health care organization's online portal.
3. If you need assistance accessing your existing account, visit your health care organization's website for support options.
Once your health care organization grants you access to their online portal and creates an account for you, simply sign into the HealtheLife mobile app with your Cerner Health username and password. If you have access to multiple organizations' portals, you can view all participating portals through the app.
Each participating organization's portal is unique, but most portals allow you to connect with your care team using the following methods:
• Securely messaging your provider
• Scheduling and managing upcoming appointments
• Accessing medical information including allergies, laboratory results, health issues, immunizations, medications, and other health documents
If you need assistance accessing your existing account, visit your health care organization's website for support options. Contact your provider directly regarding questions about your health record. Personal health inquiries or concerns posted as comments in the App Store cannot be addressed.
Print and Add to Calendar options
The Print and Add to Calendar options are glitchy. Actually, the print option does not work at all. Add to Calendar option takes a few tries before it finally works. The producers of the app have received many complaints regarding this app, and one would think by now there would have been better upgrades. I cannot help but wonder just how secure a user’s information is via this app.
Dislike this app since last 2 updates
When trying to use Add to calendar the app crashes, it does not take you to the calendar and when you open the app again it requires log in info just to crash again when you retry Add to calendar. This was working the way it was suppose to until the last update. This is something I use daily and is very inconvenient. Thank you for your help with this!
Can only have 1 person to use app
I am have a sap for quite a while but my husband has recently had a lot of things done at this hospital and like to look at some of his bloodwork in any other labs or CT‘s games. It won’t let me have two apps so I can put him on it won’t let me add anybody so it seems a little not family-friendly when you can add your husband to have his own nap or as a new user.