Make payments, view utility bills, connect with your community, and control
smart home devices all from your mobile device using the Zego Resident app.
Everything you need to do in a Zego-powered community can be managed from your
phone via this intuitive mobile app. - Zego Pay: Pay you...
Akua Mensah- TBG DEVELOPMENT
PayLease has helped me so much. Instead of going to the office to pay, I can just go on the app and pay. All my information is already there. This has helped me very much and I love the way they have this app to help you pay your rent. Is never easy when you have to go to the office and pay by cash or money order. But on PayLease you can pay with your card.
New and intuitive
I used to use the older version of this app, and while it was functional, it didn’t look as modern as other payment apps out there. Really like the new look and feel. And of course, paying rent via an app is wayyyy easier than dropping off a check (literally don’t even own a checkbook anymore).
This app is easy to use and you’re able to access your history and make payments ahead very quickly as well as set reminders. I’m really enjoying my experience in my first apartment with your company keep up the good work.
covers the essentials of my lease payment
The app is very easy to use, and does the things I’d expect - like being able to pay my lease from the app, or view payment history. It also lists upcoming auto-payments, which is helpful.
Great way to pay rent!
I honestly just love this app, it is so convenient to be able to pay your rent right through your phone without having to go into the office. Sometimes the app glitches a bit but all apps do. Awesome app!
Slick interface, great functionality
I recently started using the app and am very impressed with its functionality and look. It’s easy to navigate, to find what you need, and to do what you need to do!
This app works great! It’s very convenient for me to pay my rent on the go & it keeps my payment history. Whenever I want to move to another page it moves very fast. I love it!!
So far so good!
Just downloaded the new app and I must say it is super convenient. Logging in and navigating through the app went smoothly I had no issues.
i used paylease for two apartments so far and i couldn’t be happier. the time i did have an issue customer service was great and the follow up from the tech team was great. i love it
Better than having to go to the office and pay
Paying rent made easy.
I love having this app. I have my rent scheduled for payment on the 1st of the month automatically. Makes my life stress free. Thank you.
I’ve downloaded the app in November. It is January 13th, The app still says “we’re working on our app, please use the website to make payments.” How long is this update supposed to be? I even uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Still, I’m being redirected to the website.
So happy this process has turned into an app. Easy to just pay and go!
I just trued the PayLease app for the first time to make a payment and it was simple and easy. I recommend it
I can’t login on the app anymore after the recent update. But if I go on the browser I can login. Not sure what’s causing me to not be able to log in on the app.
Yes. Zego Resident (PayLease) is quiet safe to use but use with caution. This is based on our NLP (Natural language processing) analysis of over 746 User Reviews sourced from the Appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 3.5/5 . Justuseapp Safety Score for Zego Resident (PayLease) Is 30.5/100.
Yes. Zego Resident (PayLease) is legit, but not 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 746 Zego Resident (PayLease) User Reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, Justuseapp Legitimacy Score for Zego Resident (PayLease) Is 30.5/100.
Zego Resident (PayLease) works most of the time. If it is not working for you, we recommend you excersise some patience and retry later or Contact Support.
By Mark Michelson
May 13 2021
Since Zego took over our management community 3 months ago, I have had the following problems with their platform.
1. No communications from Zego regarding upcoming payments, or confirmation of payments. I have received nothing from them since they took over the payments at my community in March.
2. Wrong bank info. They show a payment was made from Washington Mutual Bank on April 2, when I have never heard of this bank, nor do I have an account with them. However, they show this as the source of payment for April's payment, with the same last four digits of my actual bank, which is Chase Bank.
3. They could not find the bank (Chase) for my May payment, so I was charged a late payment fee by the management company. I had no idea they couldn't find my bank because of #1, no communications ever from Zego. I only discovered this on the 10th when I saw the funds had not been withdrawn from my Chase bank account. There was an error listed on the payment account that said they could not find my bank or locate my account. The property management company sent me a letter on May 11 that they were notified of an NSF payment, and not only charged me late fees, but also reported me for writing a bad check and charged me additional return check fees.
4. Zego and/or the community manager cut off my ability to pay, using any method (ACH withdrawal, debit card or credit card) because they could not find my bank, which somehow was processed as paid by Washington Mutual the month before. I've never had an account at Washington Mutual. They said I would have to pay with a cashier's check, even though I've never been late with payments at this community.
5. I called Zego today (May 12) to try to resolve this after receiving their communication from the property manager. After explaining my situation to the first person who answered (which was answered after being on hold for 10 minutes) they said they would have to get someone else to help. I was on hold another 10 minutes until the next person tried to assist. Nothing was resolved. They said I would have to wait 3 days to see if my payment cleared, including all the late fees and NSF check charges. Also they promised to call me tomorrow with an answer as to why I am not receiving any communications from them.
5. There was no offer to remove the additional fees, even though I didn't do anything to my account except hit the pay button before the rent was due. There is no way to tell if your payment cleared when you make the payment. They said it takes 3 days to clear at the bank.
6. They claimed they were sending emails to me from the platform while we were on the call. Never received any emails from Zego, even the ones they sent today while I was on the call with them. I have 7 email addresses, and they tried them all. This was 2 hours ago. Still haven't received any email from Zego.
I have serious concerns about the safety of this platform. I don't know why they charged my last month's payment to Washington Mutual, with the same last 4 digits of my Chase account. I don't know why they couldn't "locate" Chase this month to make this month's payment. I don't know why I've never received any communication from Zego - nothing at all, ever. I'd never heard of them until March when I received a notification that my account had been moved from the former payment platform to Zego.
From now on I will use a cashier's check to pay the rent at my community and will not renew my lease.
Extremely poor customer experience. The only thing Zego has said is "we understand and we're sorry you feel this way." Thats about as helpful as thoughts and prayers.
By Myrna Greenway
Apr 21 2021
Since Paylease took over our rental payment, every month the rent has increased; the water, wastewater bills have increased every month. I never know what my rent payment will be and no one seems to have an answer for why this is the case.
Leave a comment: