1. Find the haircare and skincare routine that’s right for you using our virtual hair color try on in GLAMlab and the Dermalogica Skin Analysis tool.
2. Find the best gifts in makeup, skincare & haircare—plus shade match and color swatch your favorites in makeup and haircare in GLAMlab®, our virtual beauty try-on experience.
3. • Virtually try on thousands of looks in GLAMlab! From our new hair color and lash try-ons to our Foundation Shade Matcher, swatch and color match products from top brands like Urban Decay, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Too Faced, NYX, MAC & more.
4. • Opt-in for push notifications to be the first to know about exclusive offers on our favorite holiday gifts & brands, upcoming events at your nearest Ulta Beauty store, as well as updates to our app and GLAMlab experiences.
• Book an appointment at your nearest Ulta Beauty Salon in a snap! Treat yourself to beauty services for hair, skin & more.
• Shop by category & filter by brand, price, best sellers & new arrivals. Plus, try on your new look before you buy using GLAMlab.
• Easily find a product using our barcode scanner to view product info, ratings, reviews & save your favorites; QR codes supported.
• Use voice search to search for a brand or product, simply by speaking its name.
• View weekly ads, gifts with purchase, exclusives, our gift guide & all of our holiday sales.
• Virtually try on thousands of looks in GLAMlab! From our new hair color and lash try-ons to our Foundation Shade Matcher, swatch and color match products from top brands like Urban Decay, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Too Faced, NYX, MAC & more.
• Find the perfect shade match using the Foundation Shade Matcher tool in GLAMlab.
• Get a customized skincare routine in minutes using the Dermalogica Skin Analysis tool.
• Send eGift Cards or Gift Cards by mail from your mobile device for the perfect stocking stuffers.
• Feel the love! Sign up for Ulta Beauty’s free Ultamate Rewards Program.
• Access your existing Ultamate Rewards account to view bonus offers, current status & points balance.
• Learn more & apply for the Ultamate Rewards Credit Card—another exciting way that beauty loves you back!
• Get the latest skincare tips & trends with our monthly Skin-fatuation feature & haircare tips from our monthly style roundup, Hair Heroes. Find the haircare and skincare routine that’s right for you using our virtual hair color try on in GLAMlab and the Dermalogica Skin Analysis tool.
• Opt-in for push notifications to be the first to know about exclusive offers on our favorite holiday gifts & brands, upcoming events at your nearest Ulta Beauty store, as well as updates to our app and GLAMlab experiences.
• Review your Ulta.com account order history and order tracking.
• Use the store locator to get directions to your nearest Ulta Beauty store, view our holiday hours & even book a Salon appointment!
• Share your favorite products & looks on your favorite social networks.
• Search for and quickly find recently viewed products using Spotlight Search.
I love ulta so much and this app is so helpful!
First of all, I have only one or two complaints about this app. Other than the few complaints its mostly ideas on how to make it work better/more efficiently. The complaints are the following, the app does crash from time to time which is obviously going to happen. Also, some of the products that I know are out in stores weren't showing up to buy from the app. But other than that I think that's all the complaints I have. For the improvements/things, I think would make it better. I think it would be nice to have a live HUMAN ”assistant” for finding out what products would be best for your skin shade, undertone, type and more. (without sacrificing privacy and all) Also if you can't find your undertone have a test to see what undertone you are. Also, a button or something to click to get a small sample of perfume before you buy it may be for free or a couple of dollars something reasonable for something you're just trying to smell before you buy the whole thing. And what about an alert when something that has been out of stock comes back in stock. (hint hint James Charles morphe pallet lol) but I think that concludes this review! Keep up the great work!!❤️✨🙌🏼
It's good! I wish it would take from Sephora and be more descriptive in shades and give more photos and videos to preview products. Also a way to help find shades of foundation that match up to what you could put in a profile would be amazing. Sephora has a skin tone ID system. They also have a skin care system and this helps tremendously when it comes to purchasing products online. Also the sample game needs to be stepped up because Ulta stores are like the Walmart of Makeup stores while Sephora is more akin to the Sephora’s in the world. Ya see Ulta has a lot of catching up to do. I would love to see Ulta succeed and do better but that requires treating your customers like they’re clients not pests off the street. Here’s a major hint. When a lot of people go shopping they don’t flaunt their wealth because who wants to be robbed. So don’t treat one person better than the others. And we all know your butts can afford to give out samples of product and then place it in our profiles so if we enjoy it then we can purchase it. Now I am telling y’all give QUALITY samples. And please hire people who know how to do brows.
Best Shopping App
This app has no issues. It keeps me logged in with all my updated information, I can view both my online & in-store purchases, as well as itemized point history in real time. This helps make the most of both the reward membership and help to keep track of shopping/order details. This app is by far my most used and loved. Any additional suggestions I would take advantage of would be to search new arrivals by category i.e.: What's New in hair/ New in skincare/ etc. I would like to be able to make "verified reviews" from my ordered items. It would also be cool if Ulta offered a reward point for verified reviews! If at all possible, I would love for there to be a way to enter a search keyword that would also be able to search within ingredient listings. And one other suggestion would be a way to search through your personal favorited/saved items. Thank you to Ulta for keeping your app updated, efficient, and an easy, one-stop click for your shoppers.