1. WANELO (Want, Need, Love) is a marketplace connecting you to stores with the best deals on over 20 million fashion, beauty and home products.
1. Save big! Get 60-90% off shoes, accessories, dresses, tops, swimwear, home decor and more!
2. Buy with trust! Millions of products have reviews with photos posted by REAL shoppers. Every purchase is always secure and backed by The Wanelo Guarantee.
3. Every day, Wanelo will show you new products, personalized just for you. As you save products you like, Wanelo learns your style. The more you use it, the better it gets!
4. Use Wanelo to browse across categories and search for items from 17,000 different stores.
5. Our loyal shoppers get special promos weekly!
P.S. New shoppers get $5 off their first purchase, and you can earn money when you invite your friends to shop with you!
What are you waiting for? Download the Wanelo app today!
This App be jumpin’ frfr
So I was extremely skeptical at first when I discovered wanelo. The prices just seemed too good to believe, but eventually I talked myself into making a purchase. Fantastic idea. The items are very good quality for the prices. You can get authentic or high quality “fakes” for crazy good prices. I’ve made multiple purchases and the only problem I’ve had was my Fendi bag came like 2-3 weeks late, but other than that I’ve recieved every item and all were exactly as described. I highly recommend this app to EVERYONE 💯💯💯💯💯
What a joke
I’m rating this 4 stars so everyone can see this review. Do NOT buy from this app. The quality is extremely cheap, the sizing is all wrong, and they take forever to ship to you. I’ve bought from here a few times and I will say some times you get lucky with a purchase, but majority of the time you get exactly what you pay for, crap!! It’s cheap for a reason, you get what you pay for I guess. Also the support team is awful. I had an item in my cart I didn’t know about and when I went to check out it didn’t give me a summary of what I got until after I had already got it. The support team did nothing to help so now I have crap on the way that I didn’t even want. Good luck to the rest of you. My advice would be to look at the reviews before getting something.
I have had an Wanelo account for a while now, but I never purchased anything until last week. I paid for the item with my credit card, but I never received a confirmation email (to the email that’s linked to my account). I waited for a couple of days and the email never sent. I also tried to get back in my account to see if there was a way I could see my order, but Wanelo signed me completely out and disposed of my account. I say this because I typed in the ONLY email address I have trying to sign back in but nothing worked. I thought maybe if I could sign in with the same email and password of my current account it would link me back to it, but sadly it just created another account. I’m very disappointed.