1. Love eBay? Then you’ll love the eBay app! Use your camera to search for items, scan barcodes for easy and fast listing, and manage your account on the go.
Love eBay? Then you’ll love the eBay app! Use your camera to search for items, scan barcodes for easy and fast listing, and manage your account on the go. Simple.
Top 3 eBay Features:
1. Buy and sell with ease
2. Access savings and daily deals
3. Earn cash on new or pre-owned items
Whether you’re selling your car, looking for a quick fashion fix, or simply browsing, the eBay app is a shopping must-have.
With a whole range of personalized features tailored to your needs, you can now enjoy eBay wherever you are.
Download now to get started!
SELLING WITH EBAY
• List your item in just a few minutes! Scan the item for automatic descriptions to save even more time.
• Use our handy tools to make your items look even better - our background remover is easy to use and makes your listing stand out.
• Upgrade your cellphone to the latest model - browse deals on Apple and Samsung
• Get your hands on the hottest deals for computers, smart watches, game consoles, TVs and more
• Shop smart and get amazing deals on premium brands backed with a two-year warranty
• Browse laptops, headphones, kitchen appliances and more - plus we offer a money back guarantee
• Update your wardrobe with boots, coats, dresses, and accessories
• Shop your favorite fashion brands at the best prices
HOME & GARDEN
• Access savings on furniture, home decor, and kitchen appliances
• Shop DIY tools, craft supplies, and gardening tools
• Sell your car in just a few steps
• Shop vehicles, auto parts, accessories, and more
Take eBay with you wherever you are. Just download now!
KEEP IN TOUCH
Thanks to all our loyal fans for your support and suggestions! Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us with any questions by tweeting @askebay or join the discussion at www.ebay.com/iOS
The eBay app is . . .
Very dangerous! The app is so convenient and easy to use that I find myself for hours looking through things for sale and I love it. Anytime that I have ever had to speak with the eBay representative they have been extremely professional and 100% attentive and really wants to get involved with solving your problem, explaining the rules so that maybe you don’t experience that issue again, and they will also reach out to the seller if the seller is the one that’s wrong and explain to them why they are. I love the app and I love to work with the representatives. I do you not feel anxiety that I need to call the eBay customer service reps and I’m like “oh great it’s going to be a problem”, it is the exact opposite. Again like I said the reps are so professional and extremely helpful I love to get to work with them. I do not like having an issue with the seller but I absolutely love to work with eBay’s customer service reps. So if you have a little bit of time check out the eBay app and you just might find yourself doing the same as me, and staying on it all day long.
Convenient and Easy to Use.. PLEASE READ
I have been a seller on EBay since 2004 and to this day I still love to sell and buy. This app is my go to nowadays. Selling is a breeze and this app makes it that way. Take a picture with your phone or tablet and post your item within a few minutes. Buying can be easy as well if you find what you need and check out, especially if what you are purchasing is new. BUT.. If you are comparing used items, it can get a little tricky. When you are looking for a particular product and there are several different listings of that product, I tend to look at the same listing over and over again if the listing looks similar. This is a pain when there are 25+ of the same product. Therefor I would love to see a option to hide a sellers product that I know I definitely do not want. My idea is...from the list of items, just slide the product you are no longer considering to the left or right and touch hide so you wouldn’t be able to see that listing just for the time you are presently on the app. I’m sure I’m not the only ebay customer that is meticulous when choosing which product to purchase, especially when it’s used. It would save your buyer so much time! Please consider this option and thank you!
APP Review not EBAY Review
I’ve been a seller on eBay for many years, a review on the platform itself is a whole different thing. This is a review of the app. I think it’s very easy to use and helpful for both buyers and sellers. I feel the app gets rid of a lot of the extra features that get in the way on the website. However, I don’t like that as a seller the only feature is to view, edit, and list your items. There are a lot of other facets to being a seller that could make up an “Ebay Seller App” such as paying my bill, viewing my daily sales or monthly numbers, starting a promotion, etc. All of this aside, there are two actual flaws with the current Ebay app. When I click on my profile to view any new or previous feedback, the screen never loads. Also, when scrolling through my items the app loads the items in bunches. This is fine but I am never able to scroll through all of my items because after loading a few bunches as I’m scrolling it freezes and can’t load anymore items. Then I have to leave the page and go back to try to get further down the list of the items - but it’s never possible. Fix these two things and you’ll have 5 stars from me!