1. • Millions of items available with free delivery or store pickup.
2. • Free two-day & next-day shipping on items shipped by Walmart.
3. • Easily reorder favorite items purchased online or in-store with just a few taps.
4. • Save time shopping at your local Walmart with store assistant.
With the Walmart app, you can easily access your member benefits:
W+ free shipping*
• Free two-day & next-day shipping on items shipped by Walmart.
• No order minimum required.
*Excludes oversized & freight items.
Free delivery from your store*
• Get groceries and more from your store .
• 1-hour delivery windows as soon as today.
• Same everyday low prices you love.
*$35 min. Restrictions Apply.
Member prices on fuel
• Save 5¢ per gallon at Walmart and Murphy stations.
• Plus, access member prices at Sam’s Club fuel centers.
• Available at over 2,000 convenient locations.
Mobile scan & go
• Shop and check out with your phone in-store.
• Contact-free checkout.
• Just scan, pay, and be on your way.
Take advantage of more amazing features in our award-winning shopping app.
Shop anytime, anywhere
• Millions of items available with free delivery or store pickup.
• Easily reorder favorite items purchased online or in-store with just a few taps.
• Order, transfer, and track prescriptions and refills.
• Find, create, and manage a baby registry.
• Transfer money without the long wait or paperwork with Express Money Services.
• Free delivery on eligible orders $35 and up.
• Get what you need in two hours or less with Express delivery.
Smart in-store shopping
• Save time shopping at your local Walmart with store assistant.
• Save time by booking a flu shot appointment with our new online scheduler.
• Use Walmart Pay for touch-free checkout.
• Quickly locate items and Rollbacks with store maps.
• Create lists for every occasion. Add collaborators and find items in-store.
Fresh groceries and more
• Choose grocery delivery or curbside pickup.
• Reserve a time that best works for you.
• We’ll do the grocery shopping.
• No markups or hidden fees.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information.
Great hidden features
Sometimes you find you can benefit from an app, I recently switched to using just mobile data which means large apps and updates sometimes don’t happen, normally that would mean a visit to my local Apple store 50 mile round trip or Starbucks and buy a coffee just to go the updates. By chance I was running the Walmart app, to find a product in the store and an assistant told me I could use the store WiFi that the app would identify my device and stop the network from dropping the connection. 1. I never knew they had guest WiFi 2. I didn’t realize how has the WiFi was. It downloaded two 1 GB apps and other updates while I was shopping. I don’t idle about and was in the store for less than 10 minutes. This new app version his far more friendly auto detecting the store (we have three stores within a few miles of each other) and in a second store I didn’t need to look for the WiFi I just ran the Walmart app and it connected it. I doubt I will be a Walmart store squatter any time soon but I’d gladly do my grocery shops in a Walmart and make use of WiFi for big downloads and updates while I buy my groceries than feel uncomfortable in a Starbucks with a coffee or drink I don’t like and don’t want to drink. I do wonder what data the collect, my movements in the store where I walked round the same 6 aisles before I realized the aisle I wanted wasn’t even in that part of the store. 🤣
I love using this app. It’s been so convenient so many times BUT when I’m trying to find a certain item and I’m inside a Walmart store, I can’t search other Walmart stores. Even if I change the location of “My Store” to the location I’m trying to search, and even turning off my location, it still keeps me at the current store I’m in. This makes it difficult to search other locations without having to first leave the local store I’m in. I’m trying to search a different store so I’ll know beforehand if I need to buy a different product or order online. I’d like to search other locations while standing in one already! This has been an issue SO many times! Also, why does the Savings Catcher keep cashing out my savings? I don’t want it to cash it out. I wanted to keep building it up for Christmas but it cashed it out without giving me an option of allowing it to cash it out or not. What’s the point in having a savings program if the customer isn’t in charge of their own savings? I’d prefer to save mine and then at MY PREFERENCE I’d like to be able to cash it out on one card or in one email!
Don’t fall for “2 day shipping” or savings catcher
Loved this app and Walmart. But a couple of the main things I liked have actually changed for the worse. First is the savings catcher. I’ve been using it for years. Matches the sale prices at other stores and puts them on a digital Walmart card for you. You used to be able to scan your receipt. But now they will only do it if you used Walmart pay and paid through the app. And Walmart pay has its own issues. First it’s slow and customers behind me in line tend to think I’m just playing on my phone. Even some of the cashiers don’t seem to understand. And sometimes I want cash back which doesn’t seem to be an option on Walmart pay. Next is their 2 day shipping. Things used to show up in the promised 2 days. But the last two things I’ve ordered have taken 4 days on one and 2 weeks on another. They are only counting actual transit time. NOT processing time! It’s not 2 day until Fed Ex actually receives it from Walmart. And both my items were sold shipped by Walmart. And both said 2 day shipping. And both promised a delivery date in 2 days before I hit the pay button. Then magically the date changes to four days or beyond. Keep that in mind for gifts. If it’s gonna take a week or so that’s fine. Just be upfront about it.