1. Not only drama, comedy, western, and family, but sci-fi, action, adventure, documentary, film noir, romance, war, suspense, thriller, chiller, horror, fantasy, gangster, historical, musical, urban, mystery, magical, satirical, and, well, with so many movies and shows… you get the picture.
If you’re already a STARZ subscriber through a TV provider, you can download the app right now and enjoy at no additional charge through your TV subscription. No other subscription to any other service is required. Comcast/Xfinity does not allow subscribers to log into the STARZ App at this time.
Here’s what you get:
- Full downloads of series and movies.
- Stream on up to 4 devices at a time.
- New content is added every week, giving you more of the best choices and greater options.
- A different genre for every mood or occasion. Not only drama, comedy, western, and family, but sci-fi, action, adventure, documentary, film noir, romance, war, suspense, thriller, chiller, horror, fantasy, gangster, historical, musical, urban, mystery, magical, satirical, and, well, with so many movies and shows… you get the picture.
Obsessable Original Series that include:
- American Gods
- The Spanish Princess
- Ash Vs. Evil Dead
- Black Sails
- The Girlfriend Experience
- Survivor’s Remorse
- Party Down
- The White Queen
The biggest box office smashes, including:
- Bad Boys For Life
- Jumanji: The Next Level
- Once Upon a Time in…Hollywood
- Spider-Man: Far From Home
- Little Women
- A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood
STARZ subscription details:
- You can subscribe monthly or annually. Both subscriptions give you unlimited streaming of all content
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- You may manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
STARZ online services are only accessible through participating partners in the U.S. and certain U.S. territories where a high-speed broadband connection is available. Service automatically rolls to month-to-month or annual subscription unless cancelled prior to expiration of free trial. Subscription is non-refundable. Prices may vary. STARZ and related service marks are the property of Starz Entertainment, LLC.
Enjoying this app
I started the STARZ streaming app free trial, after watching the first two seasons of Outlander on Netflix, so I could continue watching the remaining two seasons and it has been well worth it. I could hardly sleep, trying to get them all watched before the seven days. When I discovered outlander was picked up for another two seasons, I wasn’t about to stop STARZ when the free trial was over. It’s a wonderful series, they found the perfect actors for each character, who truly do give their all as well as going above and beyond their talent with such intimacy that truly pulls you in as they bring their characters to life, making you actually get to know and love or love to hate each and every one of them. I’m keeping STARZ, I can watch it anywhere I’m able to get on Wi-Fi. It’s perfect for me, there’s much you can watch weather hits movies or series.
Possibly the easiest movie app ever made
STARZ app is awesome in so many aspects. It has TONS of great movies and a nice selection of very well done and unique series such as Attila and The White Queen. It's also the easiest to navigate by far of almost every app on my phone I use to view movies on. They have quite the selection for the money and it's something I don't see ever canceling unless things go downhill but I've had this subscription a good couple of years now or near enough. I can't recommend how good it is with something for everyone, including the children. With this price point I often wondered why I ever bothered with some of my other subscriptions but they all seem to have something to offer that's unique but if I could only have my pick of two or three, STARZ would definitely be in my top 3.
I subscribed to STARZ to watch Black Sails after catching the first few episodes on Netflix overseas and got hooked. I loved this show. I love pirates and Treasure Island was one of my favorite books as a young boy. I was a bit disappointed this show only has 4 seasons, but it ended well. Definitely not Disney pirates. I plan to keep the app to evaluate for a bit. I have heard good things about some of the other series. I hope I find more shows as binge-worthy. The app itself works very well and I rarely had issues except with occasionally losing my place when moving devices, but this is a minor grievance and it worked well enough most of the time. I will continue to subscribe at least a few more months if I find some other series on here that I like.