1. Take your diabetes therapy to the next level! mySugr PRO can be activated at no charge with some Accu-Chek® devices or with a monthly or yearly paid subscription.
Ranked the Top Diabetes App by Healthline 3 times. Featured in Forbes, TechCrunch, and The Washington Post.
Adding the mySugr Diabetes App to your daily routine with diabetes (Type 1, Type 2, or Gestational diabetes) will make your life easier.
The mySugr diabetes app is your loyal and free diabetes logbook, which keeps your diabetes data under control. With one app you'll have:
• Easy and personalized dashboard (diet, meds, carb intake, blood glucose levels and more).
• Insulin/Bolus calculator with precise insulin dose recommendations (Limited to some countries using mySugr PRO).
• See clear blood sugar level graphs.
• Estimated HbA1c at a glance, no more surprises.
• Daily, weekly, and monthly reports, that you can share directly with your doctor.
• Secure data backup (built with regulatory compliance, quality, and safety).
Make diabetes suck less.
1. APP FEATURES
It auto-logs your data plus you can collect your daily therapy info such as meals, your diet and carb intakes. Also, medications you take, blood glucose levels and insulin levels.
• Steps, activity, blood pressure, CGM data, weight, and more.
• Accu-Chek® Aviva Connect; Accu-Chek® Performa Connect; Accu-Chek® Guide (activate mySugr PRO for no charge! Please see our FAQ on the website for the latest information).
• Apple Health®
3. PRO FEATURES
Take your diabetes therapy to the next level! mySugr PRO can be activated at no charge with some Accu-Chek® devices or with a monthly or yearly paid subscription.
• Smart search: build your own searchable database of places, meals, activity, tags, etc.
• Insulin Calculator (check available countries): calculate your insulin dose, corrections, and meal shots.
• PDF & Excel reports: save or print all your data for you or your doctor.
• Blood glucose reminders: you won't forget to check and log.
• Meal photos: snap your meals to improve your carb counting.
• Basal rates: for pump users.
Get it now! A clear logbook to monitor, control and manage your diabetes: all your medical information right on your smartphone and ready to be used! Stay on top of your health, monitor your carbs, manage your medicine intake with Bolus Calculator (mySugr PRO), get help avoiding hypers/hypos, and be in control of your diabetes therapy every day!
We are always working to make the mySugr Diabetes App better, and we need your feedback! Have a problem, criticism, question, suggestion, or praise?
Get in touch at:
Upgrading to mySugr PRO will charge your App Store account. Your subscription automatically renews unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed. Your subscription and auto-renewal options can be managed in Account Settings in the App Store settings after purchase.
I’m simply blown away
When I was diagnosed with pre-diabetes I went into data overdrive trying to get a hold of the problem and find a solution that works for me and my lifestyle. One of the key things I wanted was a solid, practical, and well designed tracker to help me paint a real world picture of my blood sugar daily. Of course the App Store doesn’t lack for applications and I downloaded nearly a dozen before settling on mySugr. Many asked for a lot of personal information with little guarantee of data protection. Others didn’t have enough options for data tracking. Some where simply ugly and unintuitive. I’ve never been so impressed with an app. I feel in control of my data, engaged to use it, and have already impressed my dietician with the data I’ve collected. I loved it so much I went to their site to see if they where hiring a web app developer lol. It’s obviously an app that is made by people who love what they do.
This is the best diabetes app ever! GET THE BUNDLE!
I was a diabetic with little control. I had given up. I ran into this app and it all changed. I started using the app and it was fun. I wanted to use it. I bought the bundle that came with the Accu-Chek Guide Meter and UNLIMITED STRIPS. I started poking my fingers all the time! Wanting that control. My A1C was 9.6. I learned that with more knowledge came more control and an interest in a diabetic diet and lifestyle changes that have helped me noticeably lose weight. I can’t wait to see what my next A1C is. I’m sure it’s going to be a lot better. Oh I forgot. With the bundle comes a Diabetic Educator right in the app. Well worth the 49 dollar investment each month. No appointments needed just message her in the app. If you combine the bundle, a new meter lance and lancets all you can poke strips and an educator you’re making money to save your own life. This was the best medical decision I’ve ever made. Tame your monster! Get MySugr today!
Helped me drop my A1C from a 11.5 to 5.5 in six mos!
When I first got diagnosed it was really scary, and overwhelming time. This app gave me something to concentrate on, it really helped me to log all of my eating and glucose records easily. Six months later now, things have gotten better for me and my need for logging every meal became less and less necessary and less testing too under Dr’s advice. I still enjoy doing a daily log in the morning, I enjoy the apps giggle when I log a 98 it’s a great way to start your day on a healthy step in controlling your sugar . I feel every newly diagnosed person should use this app, the free one was great, but the paid gives you the photo option which I use to take a picture of my meter Incase I key it in wrong. Essentially this is a very important tool for recording your monitoring of your blood glucose and diet intake to help you lower your A1C. I highly recommend it Thank you my Shugr