1. • Apple Health: Automatically import blood pressure, steps, weight and glucose readings from Apple Health into your FollowMyHealth® account.
2. From the home screen, you can view your current health summary, reminders and recent account activity—and quickly click to your medical profile and profiles of family members you’re authorized to view.
3. • Apple Watch: Convenient access to FollowMyHealth® push notifications and Action Center items directly from your Apple Watch.
4. The new and improved mobile version of your personal health record, powered by FollowMyHealth®, is easy to use and easy to navigate.
5. • Push Notifications: In addition to receiving FollowMyHealth® notifications via text and/or email, notifications can now be pushed directly to your iOS device.
From the home screen, you can view your current health summary, reminders and recent account activity—and quickly click to your medical profile and profiles of family members you’re authorized to view. You also get 24/7 access for:
• Communicating securely with your care team.
• Scheduling appointments.
• Viewing test and lab results.
• Requesting prescription refills.
• Managing your preferred pharmacy for prescription renewals.
• Managing connections with healthcare organization to access your health information and interact with providers.
• Paying outstanding bills and view your billing history.
• Viewing and manage your demographics, contact information, and insurance policies.
(Please note: The availability of some features may be dependent on your connected organizations.)
Take full advantage of the modern iOS features such as:
• Passcodes and Touch ID: Create a Mobile Passcode or use Touch ID to quickly and easily sign in to FollowMyHealth® Mobile. Touch ID requires iOS 8 and up. Mobile Passcode will work on any iOS device.
• Push Notifications: In addition to receiving FollowMyHealth® notifications via text and/or email, notifications can now be pushed directly to your iOS device. App badges notify you at a glance of important new information within your FollowMyHealth® account.
• Apple Watch: Convenient access to FollowMyHealth® push notifications and Action Center items directly from your Apple Watch.
• Apple VoiceOver: Improves accessibility for visually impaired users.
• Apple Health: Automatically import blood pressure, steps, weight and glucose readings from Apple Health into your FollowMyHealth® account.
We GREATLY APPRECIATE this app
We have nearly constant contact with our healthcare providers. If we need an authorization from our dr to have a prescription refilled and I’ve forgotten to call during business hours, I can email the office to let them know what I need and they get back with us the next day - MUCH FASTER than what the pharmacy can do for me. We can also report blood pressures/blood sugar levels at our convenience and have the dr review them and get back to me without thinking I must have my phone with me so I don’t miss a call back. Also, after tests and or appointments, a summary of the appointment is available to us as well as the blood test results. If we just have a general/non-emergency question or ache/pain, I can send a message and I’ll get a reply either that same day or the next morning. We have EXCELLENT caregivers that utilize this app in a VERY timely manner. This app is WONDERFUL!! Thank you!
Very Helpful - Needs more functionality
I access my records through the FMH portal several times a week. I check the results of my blood and urine tests, I read my Doctor's Summary reports, I read messages from my Doctor or his nurse, I send my Doctor non-urgent messages, I request medication refills, and I can see/verify various health items like my diagnoses, allergies, etc. This is very helpful, not only in my discussions with my PCP, but also with other Physicians that I need to see. Additional functionality that would be helpful: 1) the ability to print out all information as needed 2) the ability to submit changes to the Doctor for him to review, accept, and signoff to auto update the records for things like allergies, diagnoses from other doctors, medications from other doctors, etc. 3) the ability to post test results ordered from other Doctors for the FMH Doctor to review, etc.
Easy and quick to use
In todays age of being able to do anything at the click of a button FMH fits perfectly into the status quo. It’s extremely easy to understand how to use and I haven’t run into any crazy issues so far. From the app you can contact your doctor, their office or any other department you might need. It keeps you up to date on your appointments and also leaves a nice electronic trail of medical documents you can save to your own device. My only addition would be I believe a ‘stay signed in’ feature should be added. I understand the confidential nature of the documents contained in the app but if someone somehow gains access to my phone then they will 100% gain access to the app as well. I think even the ‘type passcode to sign in feature’ is unnecessary and redundant but I understand the thought process behind it.