1. Find unique activities and excursions led by local experts around the world—or explore a world of online experiences—right from home.
2. Find everything from a treehouse for a whimsical weekend to an entire house for the whole family to live, work, and relax.
3. Stays with flexible cancellation policies can help you feel more comfortable making travel plans that may change.
4. Airbnb gives you the freedom to explore the wonders of the world, or embrace a world of wonder right in your own backyard.
Choose from millions of listings in many countries. Find everything from a treehouse for a whimsical weekend to an entire house for the whole family to live, work, and relax. Search by price, property type, location, amenities, and more.
Find unique activities and excursions led by local experts around the world—or explore a world of online experiences—right from home. Whether you’re up for a mixology lesson or a fun science demonstration, there’s something for every age and interest.
GO NEAR. OR FAR.
Airbnb gives you the freedom to explore the wonders of the world, or embrace a world of wonder right in your own backyard. Stays with flexible cancellation policies can help you feel more comfortable making travel plans that may change. Check out hosts’ cancellation policies for details.
• Book stays and experiences for your next solo journey, family vacation, or business trip
• Search for last minute stays or longer stays
• Save your favorite stays, experiences, and places—and add invited friends or family to planned stays
• Add experiences and events to your itinerary
• Message your host for directions, assistance, and helpful tips
• Share your extra space or lead experiences that showcase what makes your city great
• Update your listing and calendar availability
• Share what’s special about your neighborhood with a host guidebook
• Message guests and manage their reservations
I’ve been an Airbnb host and an Airbnb guest for over 3 1/2 years. I have hosted over 160 guests from all over the world, and all experiences have been wonderful. Not one bad experience. The places that we have stayed have been clean, friendly.... just exactly what we needed for where we were and what we’re doing. Again, as a host, I enjoy sharing my hometown with visitors and making them feel comfortable and welcome while enjoying the area. The extra money has been greatly appreciated as we live in an expensive area. Now with my husband retired, I am able to help with our expensive taxes and utilities, not to mention my health insurance which is extremely expensive since I am no longer covered by my husband’s employment. I am grateful for the opportunity to be able to contribute and be creative as a host at the same time, I give Airbnb my highest recommendation and appreciation to Airbnb and what this wonderful company stands for and look forward to a long and rewarding relationship as a Super Host and a guest. Thank you so much, Airbnb!
So far it’s been good, but needs a little work!
So far it’s been good, but still has some work to be done On the app ect. sometimes the app crashes or takes a while to update. I get messages way later like a day or 2 later on guests asking me questions. I did notice that it has not been sending the check In information to the guests so they get trapped out side the gate for a while because the messages don’t come in to my phone right when they message. Also I’ve been getting guests having a hard time keeping the booking I get them confirmed and then a day later it’s canceled on them. Guest call me a lot trying to figure out how to book. Maybe make the booking a little easier. Also if you are in a state that they pay the tax for you make sure to look in to it cause they only pay the state tax not the city tax. Wish they could pay that also each quarter for me. I give Airbnb over all a 4 cause it’s good just not yet a 5 yet. Work on app a little more and maybe put a system in that is like doc u sign. that way it just automatically sends the booking waver that we need each guest to sign so I don’t have to do it manually.
First experience with Air BnB is so-so
I am traveling for just under a month and am using Air BnB for my travels. I am satisfied with most of my stats so far except one. This particular place was so dingy and run down that I immediately knew I did not want to stay there. Right away I contacted the host asking for the payment of my remaining two nights back so I could secure someplace else. She refused. So I contacted Air BnB and they too so long in figuring things out that I was well on to my next location by the time they said they had successfully negotiated a cleaning fee refund ($34). That was laughable. They told me I could dispute it further and asked me what was a fair compensation. I said that the fairest compensation was the two nights I had originally asked for. That would have been around $270. They negotiated some more and ended up refunding me $120. I am not impressed on the time it takes for them to respond and handle things, nor am I impressed with their negotiation skills. The place I stayed in was a dump and the pictures were a complete lie and they did nothing to fix that for future renters. I’ve now stayed in three other locations and I am very pleased with them. I like Air BnB but I don’t like their service.