1. • Google Lens — Search with your camera, copy and translate text, find similar apparel, identify plants and animals, scan QR codes and more.
2. Choose from 2 widgets, giving you a quick search bar in both sizes, and shortcuts to choose how you Search with Lens, Voice, and Incognito in the medium size widget.
3. Get fast access to Google Search with the new Google home screen widget built for iOS 14.
4. • Google Search widget — Search from your home screen with the new Google widget built for iOS 14.
More ways to access Google:
• Google Search widget — Search from your home screen with the new Google widget built for iOS 14. Choose from 2 widgets, giving you a quick search bar in both sizes, and shortcuts to choose how you Search with Lens, Voice, and Incognito in the medium size widget.
• Google Lens — Search with your camera, copy and translate text, find similar apparel, identify plants and animals, scan QR codes and more.
• Voice Search — Search conveniently and quickly using your voice, no typing needed.
• Incognito — Browse privately by switching in and out of Incognito mode.
Search and browse:
• Nearby shops and restaurants
• Live sports scores and schedules
• Movies times, casts, and reviews
• Videos and images
• News, stock information, and more
• Anything you’d find on the web
Get personalized updates in Discover:
• Stay in the know about topics that interest you
• Start your morning with weather and top news
• Get real-time updates on sports, movies, and events
• Know as soon as your favorite artists drop new albums
• Get stories about your interests and hobbies
• Follow interesting topics, right from Search results
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
Your feedback helps us create products you'll love. Join a user research study here:
The only search engine I trust and has been my go to since the conception of the term. I’m really loving the personalized news feeds. As someone who intentionally avoids today’s unreliable news sources, especially from social media apps, the google news feed has been a welcome addition to my routine. I no longer have to miss out on reading articles I may be interested in because of my choice to not login to FB. Instead I often find articles I’m interested in through my google feed in between searching for things. Google Search is one of my top 5 most used apps. Their reliability and commitment to being the best in my opinion has hands down beat any other apps. I’m sticking with google for the long haul.
Life's too hard without GOOGLE !
Yep, that's right, and I'm over 60 and didn't want to learn how to operate a computer. I didn't want a cell phone. Then I kept watching my grandchildren with all these gadgets, so they taught me about iPhones and then........... GOOGLE. It was great. It was so easy to download GOOGLE. Whenever I needed to know something I didn't have to type anything, I just ask GOOGLE. Now there is no need to drag out any books , it saves time. Anything you need, shopping, learning, keeping journals, needing help with anything, just ask GOOGLE. GOOGLE will answer all your questions and take you where you need to go. It was so simple. Then for my birthday my husband bought me an iPad. O my, I can do anything with the help of GOOGLE!!😍
A few big frustrations, but still better than Safari
I like this app so much better than Safari. It is more organized and user friendly, however it does have a few issues. The most annoying thing is the Google bar at the bottom of the screen. If I need to click something at the bottom, it does not register. It just gives me the Google bar. Its incredibly frustrating to be unable to make a selection on part of the screen. The other thing is that sometimes, my pages will randomly reload and I cannot figure out why. It happens when I am away from the app for 20 minutes and when I leave the app for under a minute to respond to a text. It’s frustrating having to scroll all the way back down. Other than those two things, I think the app is great and will continue to use.