1. For example, a particular widget could show the weather first thing in the morning, then your calendar during your work day, then switch to your Activity ring progress as you wrap up your day.
2. • Access to Tide and Weather hosted data is only available to Widgetsmith Premium subscribers.
3. It starts with a wide collection of highly customizable widgets, which range in function from date, to weather, to astronomy.
4. Permission for Widgetsmith to access this data is controlled through the Apple Health app.
5. The app itself also includes a wide collection of tools, such as a weather app, a timezone converter, a calendar.
It starts with a wide collection of highly customizable widgets, which range in function from date, to weather, to astronomy. Each can be adjusted precisely to best fit your desired function and appearance.
This set of widgets can then be dynamically scheduled to appear on your home screen following rules you define. For example, a particular widget could show the weather first thing in the morning, then your calendar during your work day, then switch to your Activity ring progress as you wrap up your day. This lets you take full advantage of each slot on your home screen.
Activity widgets require a paired Apple Watch
The app itself also includes a wide collection of tools, such as a weather app, a timezone converter, a calendar. These tools can automatically launch based on the active widget tapped.
• Widgetsmith optionally integrates with Apple Health. This data is used to display your step and activity if you select one of those widget types. Permission for Widgetsmith to access this data is controlled through the Apple Health app.
• Widgetsmith includes an optional premium subscription. This is offered on a monthly or annual basis. If you choose to purchase a subscription your payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled within 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
• Access to Tide and Weather hosted data is only available to Widgetsmith Premium subscribers.
Don’t get me wrong, this app is amazing and so great to use for customizing your phone and/or IPad. But there’s a lot of glitches that could be fixed. There’s a glitch where when you have only one large widget(this happens for any size) and you try to add it, it will put a default widget instead. This was really frustrating since I couldn’t add the widget. There was also this thing where I couldn’t add another small widget because it kept adding the one I made before. This was also really frustrating. Besides that, the app is great and I 10/10 recommend. This was just to state some glitches I experienced. Thanks for reading!
Works perfectly but a few annoyances
I use this app for custom photos on my widgets, and it works perfectly. There’s no limit to the number of widgets I can make, and I can also create widget stacks with my photos. However, one thing that constantly annoys me is that if you want to use a specific photo, you have to create a whole new album in your photos app to use it, since Widgetsmith doesn’t have the option to select a specific photo, only a specific album. It would be really great to be able to select specific photos. I also love the other widget options, such as the sunset and stars widgets, but it would be even better if there was more customization involved. For example, you’re limited to certain colors for the widgets, and for the blank widget option, it would be cool to be able to add your own text if wanted. Otherwise, this is one of the best widget apps out there, and there’s so much you can do!! Update: they added new features!!!! Thank you so much this app has been a lifechanger
Love it but...
Ok so this app I’m in love, I literally spend all my day o. This to personalize my hom screen, buttttt, the problem is, that for me, sometimes it be all good but then when I try to put the pictures again they turn grey and don’t turn to the picture I want it to, so I waited a whole day to load and it still was on the color grey, so I deleted it and installed it again, for a while it worked fine, but then again it did the same thing and I have to do it all over again, so can y’all please fix that problem, thanks