1. Shop Pay is a safe and lightning-fast payment and checkout experience available at over one million independent stores online.
2. Shop keeps track of your current and past online shopping orders, receipts, and even stores' return policies.
3. Shop makes it easy to discover and support independent businesses in your area, so you can buy locally made fashion, shoes, gifts, and whatever else you find while you stay home.
4. Shop lets you follow all your online shopping deliveries with map tracking and real time updates from your shopping cart to your home.
5. Tell Shop the stores you like for a personalized interface that makes sure you're one of the first to discover, sales, deals, and trending items.
6. Shop's got all your online shopping details covered in one place.
7. Shop also suggests new products you'll love based on your past order history, for personal recommendations that are always relevant and never spammy.
8. If you have questions about your purchases, Shop can connect you to your favorite independent stores in a tap.
9. There's no need to copy and paste package tracking or shipping codes, Shop takes care of it for you.
10. Shop remembers and protects your personal info so you can fill carts, not forms.
* Check out safely in one tap with Shop Pay * Get personalized recommendations from shops you love * Automagically track all your online orders * Get accurate delivery notifications * Manage your payment info and purchases in one place * Make every delivery greener just by choosing Shop Pay ***Featured on Fast Company, People, Fashionista, and more!*** PAY BETTER with Shop Pay’s one-tap checkout. * Shop saves and secures your personal info so you can fill carts, not forms. * Pay upfront, or in 4 zero interest payments over time—with no hidden fees and no impact to your credit score.* * Help plant trees with every purchase at no extra cost. TRACK BETTER with Shop’s real-time updates from checkout to delivery. * Don't search for shipping codes. Track every order automagically by connecting your emails to Shop. * Goodbye porch pirates. Follow your deliveries to your doorstep on a live map. SHOP BETTER with curated shopping lists. * Discover and support independent businesses in your area. * Get recommendations that are always relevant and never spammy. * Browse new products you'll love based on your past order history. Bet you didn't know shopping could be this good. --- CONTACT Have a question or just want to say hello? Contact us at [email protected] or @shop on Twitter. Shop secure and worry free. Our servers meet strict PCI compliance standards for vaulting credit card info. Powered by Shopify Shop was created by the commerce platform trusted by more than 1,000,000 businesses worldwide. *Payment options are offered by Affirm and are subject to an eligibility check. Not available in New Mexico. CA residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.
An excellent and natural user experience
This app has positively wonderful UX / UI. Those responsible for it deserve to be commended and they should feel very proud. So, to the folks behind this: thank you. And please continue to design and build intuitive and delightful user experiences. To any director overseeing the development of this product: I imagine development takes longer, given such evident care. Know that the impact is real and that people do notice that care. Do continue to allow for timelines and schedules that have most likely been longer than other such apps given the attention to detail here. You are doing something right here. Thank you. The upshot is that this app is a joy to use. The experience itself is so intuitive that the UI / UX fades into the background. I find that I stop thinking about it as I’m not hitting the typical snags or head-scratchers that many such apps have. I find that I’m not being annoyed by its performance or distracted by its transitions. It feels natural. And I know that creating a natural experience takes enormous care and attention. Now, as for the behavior itself: it pulls and tracks all of my many packages and notifies me when events against those packages are generated. And, as I’ve described, it does this very well. I trust this app and I trust that its information is up-to-date and correct. Again: I trust this app! And you, reader, should too.
Fantastic delivery tracking app!
This is one of the very rare times that I’m willing to write a review, but it’s because I’m very impressed by the simplicity of Arrive that I just need to share my thoughts with anyone who haven’t used the service before. (Sorry if it’s a little lengthy) I do a lot of online shopping and Arrive has helped me save a lot of time as well as taking the stress of constantly monitoring deliveries statuses from different carriers away. I have an account with pretty much all of US’s major logistics carriers(FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL, Royal Mail + some international delivery services) so I can always be updated of my shipments, and honestly it’s a hassle and it can get hectic. But ever since I started using Arrive(which was suggested to me by an ad), all the purchases I’ve made and their current status are all organized into one easy to use app! As long as you have a gmail account that you use to make your purchases, Arrive will automatically sync the information into your account. And if you have a lot of completed deliveries piled up in your “main folder”, they have an archive that you can store them in for future reviews. And if you don’t use gmail, you can always add your own tracking information and you’ll be notified when your items are delivered, it’s very simple and easy to use so I highly recommend everyone to try it out!
Great, only a little room for improvement...
I’ve come to love this app. I can track lots of packages for free (unlike with the Parcel app), I haven’t seen any ads yet (again, unlike the Parcel app), and the design is very nice to look at. I like the shades of blue. The map aspect of tracking works better here than in other apps. I had issues with another app not plotting points on the map in China. This one does a better job and depending on which carrier you choose (e.g. you could track via USPS or China Post EMS for some packages), it may show you either Chinese or English text. A few suggestions for improvement are: make deliveries editable so you can change the carrier if you make a mistake (right now, I think you’d have to create another listing instead), improve the updates (refreshing the statuses doesn’t always do anything, I’ve had packages arrive but not show that even after refreshing), please add the SpeedPAK carrier (I’ve had several packages sent through this carrier when ordering from eBay), and make a view mode where there are no maps, so that you just see package locations (you’d see more at once that way). Overall, I’m very happy. I’m also grateful for being able to track so many packages without seeing ads (which are a pain and do show on other free apps). Thank you and keep up the great work! 😊