1. Combining smart technology with inviting Clinics, Carbon Health delivers a uniquely seamless experience for both Medical Professionals and Patients through our Mobile Health Services, Virtual Care, Telemedicine, and in-person Clinics.
2. Carbon Health treats Adult and Pediatric Patients for a variety of In-Clinic and Virtual Appointment Reasons for Urgent Care, Primary Care, and Mental Health via Teletherapy.
Combining smart technology with inviting Clinics, Carbon Health delivers a uniquely seamless experience for both Medical Professionals and Patients through our Mobile Health Services, Virtual Care, Telemedicine, and in-person Clinics. Our mission is to make World-Class Healthcare Accessible to everyone.
OUR MEDICAL SERVICES
Carbon Health offers Telehealth and In-Clinic Doctor Visits for:
- Urgent Care
- Primary Care (PCP)
- Mental Health
WITH THE CARBON HEALTH APP, YOU CAN:
- Schedule same-day Medical Appointments
- Chat with or Video Call a Doctor Online with Telehealth
- Follow-up on Treatment Plans with questions and concerns
- Access Your Medical Records including X-Rays, Test Results, and Labs
- Request Prescription Refills, Delivered to Your Home or your Pharmacy
- Share vitals with your provider using Apple Health integration (optional)
WHAT WE TREAT
Carbon Health treats Adult and Pediatric Patients for a variety of In-Clinic and Virtual Appointment Reasons for Urgent Care, Primary Care, and Mental Health via Teletherapy.
Adult and Pediatric Urgent Care held In-Clinic & Virtually via Telemedicine. Some common Appointment Reasons are:
- Cold and Flu Symptoms
- Coronavirus Concerns
- Sore throat
- Sinus Infection
- Rashes and Bug Bites
- Injuries and Other Pain
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Eye Infection (pink eye, stye, etc)
- STDs (Herpes, Cold sores, etc)
- Medication refills
Medical Primary Care for Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, and Family Medicine. Appointment Reasons held In-Clinic & via Telehealth, including:
- Establish Care with PCP
- Routine Physical
- Mental Health Concerns
- Wellness & General Check-Up
- Birth Control & Contraception
- Prescription (Rx) Refills
- Travel Vaccinations
- Skin Issues (Acne, etc)
- Labs & Testing (Thyroid, TB, etc)
- Blood Draw
- Pap Smear
- STD Testing
We Treat the Following via Teletherapy:
- General Mental Health Concerns
- Stress Management
- Weight Loss Counseling
- Alcohol Use and Addiction
With the Carbon Health App, you can Access:
- Free Coronavirus Symptom Checker
- Onsite COVID-19 and Antibody Testing
- Coronavirus Concerns Virtual Appointment
- COVID Ready For Business Program
BENEFITS OF CARBON HEALTH VIRTUAL CARE
CONVENIENT AND HASSLE FREE
Tired of waiting for a doctor’s appointment? Get Telemedicine from our expert Virtual Care Doctors. Carbon Health treats many Common Conditions Virtually that often take under 20 minutes.
TELEMEDICINE AVAILABLE ACROSS THE UNITED STATES
We Currently Offer our Services in 17 States: AZ, CA, DE, FL, GA, IL, MA, MI, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OH, PA, TX, VA & WA.
Don’t See Your State? Don’t Worry - More Coming Soon!
SIMPLE, CLEAR PRICING
No Annual Fee. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Most Insurances accepted in CA. (More Coming Soon!)
Out-of-Pocket Prices are $49 for Urgent Care and $99 for Mental Health.
COMPLIANT & SECURE
Carbon Health’s Telemedicine Technology is HIPAA Compliant. Ensure your Treatment Plans and Medical Records are Safely Secured in the Right Hands - Yours!
SEVERE SYMPTOM ESCALATION
Before Your Telehealth Appointment, a Healthcare Provider reviews Your Info for any Red Flags. If present, they suggest a Course of Escalation for Treatment.
HOW WE KEEP OUR CLINICS SAFE DURING COVID 19
Creating a clean and safe Clinic Environment is our Top Priority. Here are some of the things we’re doing to Keep Everyone Safe during In-Person Visits:
- Clinics are Deep Cleaned Daily
- Patients are Required to Sanitize Hands and Wear Masks to enter
- Clinical Team Screened Daily for COVID-19 Symptoms
- Social Distancing Protocols Enforced at all times
- All Surfaces Cleaned Hourly and between Patient Visits
- Patients with Cough wait in their Car until the Clinician is ready
- Carbon Healthcare Team wears Protective Equipment and Sanitizes Hands after each Patient interaction
Great affordable resource
This app really helped me out when I was in a pinch and needed care ASAP. It was quick and easy. I felt heard and seen, even though I only communicated with the doctor over text. They checked back in with me weekly and asked how my symptoms were doing to insure progress. I ended up needing additional prescriptions because my symptoms were reoccurring, and they quickly responded and got additional information so they could reassess and re-prescribe. I was very pleased with the communication, ease, and affordability.
This was my first time even hearing about Carbon. This morning at 6am, I was feeling sick with a sore throat and thought maybe I could have covid. I found carbon and was able to get a virtual appointment at 7am. The PA was nice but did think I should have the test given that I have a young baby. I was able to make an appointment at 11:20 same day, at a location that was 15 mins walk from my house. I was seen ontime, thoroughly checked out and given the rapid covid19 Abbott test and had results at 12:10. WOW!
Totally recommend it!
Finally, healthcare has become mobile and convenient. Within minutes, Carbon app allowed me to book an appointment at one of its clinics. It was super easy to set up and when I went to the clinic all of my information was already there. So, I did not wait or fill out any extra forms. I was in the exam room at the exact booking time. It was a problem-free healthcare experience which is very very uncommon. Will use Carbon when I need it!