1. The MyHealth mobile app from Stanford Health Care puts your personal information at your fingertips to make managing your health care simple, quick, and completely confidential.
With the Stanford Health Care MyHealth app you can:
1. Schedule your in-person appointments or video visits, and eCheck-in for appointments
2. Communicate with your care team
3. View test results and manage medications
4. Inside our buildings, follow step by step directions to your appointment location
5. Review and pay bills
6. Get up to date health information during a stay at the hospital
7. Share your vitals with your doctor via integration with the Health app.
Great and useful app!
I have found myself using the services of several Stanford specialists due to some ongoing issues with my ears. I downloaded and set up the app before my first appointment. It is so incredibly useful and well laid out! Within the app from my iPhone I can e-check in, message and reply to my doctor, review my visit notes, view and upload my test results, and so much more. The app is also fully compatible with Face Unlock, which makes getting into the app an absolute breeze. I can’t recommend this app enough for Stanford patients- it really is a no-brainer!
Started using it three years ago even before it was clear my diagnosis was MS. Since then I now have/had four Stanford MD’s from four departments, love the app (don’t ask, but I am old enough to have been a kid when the B&W TV series starring the late Christopher Reed was part of my introduction into television - google it!) The website (that preceded the app) improves each time I visit and is indispensable for the aging and somewhat challenged brain. You youngsters will understand some day. Stay healthy, but get that app!
Excellent & Easy to Use
A previous reviewer is wrong about not having the app available for the iPad. I have it on my iPad Pro. This is a very nice app that is user friendly. It does the job without a bunch of unnecessary features. Good job.