1. The Clue app predicts your period, PMS, and ovulation, and helps you find unique patterns in your menstrual cycle.
2. Clue is much more than just a period tracker – it’s an easy-to-use solution that helps you make sense of your periods, fertility, pregnancy, and menstrual health.
3. Great skin when you ovulate? Headaches during PMS? Learn about your unique patterns with 30+ tracking categories from birth control to cramps, emotions, skin, hair, sleep, sex, pain, moods, cervical fluid, and more.
4. If you decide to renew your subscription, your account will be charged the same amount you paid for your initial subscription within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
5. Thanks to Clue, your period and menstrual health tracking are all in one place.
6. Clue is different from the other period trackers out there – we’re female-led, recommended by doctors, and do not sell your data.
7. It’s a scientific and fluff-free way to learn about your body and discover unique patterns in your menstrual cycle.
Love this app (and a suggestion)
I have used Clue for years and I love it! It has helped me learn about my cycle and take control of my healthcare needs in a way I’ve never experienced. The only suggestion I have is that I wish I could track pregnancy in it as well- as far as I know there is a pregnancy option but it basically shuts down projections and eliminates the data from that time in the analysis. I don’t want to track fetal development or anything like that but it would be great if I could track my symptoms and experiences associated with pregnancy without having to mark a cycle as inactive. I had a miscarriage last fall and as we have started trying to get pregnant again I have wished that data was more available so I could see patterns and trends on months when I was pregnant compared to months that I wasn’t. As it is, when you say a cycle is inactive it won’t show you what day you were suspected to have ovulated, etc. which would be really valuable in trying to conceive. I really do appreciate this app and the work you are doing on it- I just wish it could track additional information and normalize the pregnancy experience without skewing or losing data. Thank you!
Trans-friendly!! Dysphoria Tracker?
This app is AMAZING, especially for transgender folks with periods. I am trans, and not a woman, but I get a period. I really appreciate the fact that the app doesn’t use gendered language. This makes tracking my period much less uncomfortable for me. It also has a pretty great color scheme. One of the main reasons I track my period is because I get more dysphoric on my period. Gender dysphoria is something many transgender experience. It can fluctuate based on many factors, including hormones and menstrual cycles. Because of this, it would be SO WONDERFUL to be able to track gender dysphoria on the app. It would honestly be groundbreaking. I already love the app, but I would love it even more, and I know a lot of other people would too. Trans people may not be your main demographic, but we likely still make up a fairly significant proportion of your users. A dysphoria tracker would help many of us immensely. It would also likely draw more users to the app because no other app offers that. Thank you so much for all you are doing for transgender folks with periods, and I hope you will consider adding a gender dysphoria tracker! Love and Light, Daniel
I’ve tried a lot of different cycle-tracking apps and this is definitely my favorite!! However, I really wish that there was an option to indicate that you’re switching to a different brand of birth control! Also, I think it’s be nice if we had the option to arrange our days of the week according to the day of the week our pack starts on (so I start my packs on Thursday and I would like it if the weeks started on Thursdays for me). I think that would be nice, because when I went in to my gyno to switch birth control, she was interested in which week of my pack I was having the most issues and it’s really hard to tell if it’s set up like a traditional calendar. Lastly, there are a tonnnnn of options for tracking which I really love, but I know that one of the some women literally throw up for seemingly no reason at all (I, being one of them lol) and it’s be really nice to have that specifically! Because usually when this happens to me, I end up just saying I have the flu, but that’s not really accurate since there’s no fever! Anyway, I know that’s a lot, lol, but I really do love this app and and definitely think it’s the best that’s out!