1. The OneTouch Reveal™ app works seamlessly with the OneTouch Verio Reflect® meter and OneTouch Verio Flex® meter, using ColorSure® technology to change the way you see your blood sugar.
2. - The A1c comparator on the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app lets you compare your lab A1c to the average of your blood sugar readings from the last 90 days.
3. - With the Blood Sugar Mentor™ feature, you get personalized guidance, insight, and encouragement to help you make adjustments to manage your blood sugar.
The OneTouch Reveal™ app works seamlessly with the OneTouch Verio Reflect® meter and OneTouch Verio Flex® meter, using ColorSure® technology to change the way you see your blood sugar.
Helps you easily spot blood sugar patterns
- Transforms data into colorful snapshots that connect your blood sugar with food, insulin and activity.
- Draws a timeline of important blood sugar events and activities, highlighting when you have been repeatedly out of range.
- Receive automatic notifications on your smartphone when a high or low blood glucose pattern is detected.
Personalize your diabetes management tools
- Set personalized reminders to stay on top of patterns, meds, food, exercise—whatever you need to manage your diabetes.
- With the Blood Sugar Mentor™ feature, you get personalized guidance, insight, and encouragement to help you make adjustments to manage your blood sugar. (only available when using the OneTouch Verio Reflect® meter).
Set up and track personalized goals and visualize your progress over time.
- BG Tests: Test your blood sugar to identify patterns.
- Step Tracking: Monitor the number of steps you walk each day.
- Carb Tracking: Regularly log the carbohydrates you eat to see the correlation between your food intake and your blood sugar levels.
- Activity Tracking: Track the amount of exercise you are getting.
Easy-to-view diabetes logbook
- Automatically logs and organizes your blood glucose results.
- Identify high and low blood glucose results with the color-coded logbook.
- See how you’re doing at a glance, with a simple 14-, 30- and 90-day overview of your blood sugar results.
Other helpful blood glucose management features
- Share your progress with your care team between visits – you can email your personalized diabetes report.
- The A1c comparator on the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app lets you compare your lab A1c to the average of your blood sugar readings from the last 90 days.
Get OneTouch® products delivered to your home
- Sign up for one of our convenient subscriptions or just order products when you need them.
One-on-one coaching at your fingertips
- Sign up for a coaching subscription to chat with one of our certified diabetes educators. They are available to answer your questions, provide feedback, and offer encouragement when you need it most.
Or if you’d like to know more about the OneTouch Reveal™ mobile app, please call OneTouch® Customer Care at
1-866-693-0599 or visit www.OneTouch.com
*Feature only available when using the OneTouch Verio Reflect® meter
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by LifeScan Scotland Ltd. and its affiliates is under license.
Compatible with iOS 13 or later. Depending on your iOS device and version, screenshots in Help File may not match what you see in your app.
iOS is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App Store™ is a service mark of Apple Inc.
I was just diagnosed with Type 1 diabetics and I have to check my glucose levels once a day. The meter and its equipment makes it very easy for me to track my sugars. I have the app on my phone and it records all of my information from the meter. I have the ability to send all of my results to my doctor so that can watch my sugars also. If you have diabetes, get and use the OneTouch meter it’s great to have. I give this five stars!! I really can’t say enough about this app except that it’s awesome for us diabetics to have on our phones. Thank you and keep the updates coming. I have been now using this app for a year now and it’s awesome. It really keeps me updated on how I am doing with my diabetes. Please keep up the great work and update the app often, you can only make it better. I have been using this app for about two years now and it’s wonderful to have to check my blood glucose levels before meals. I don’t know what I would do without it. Diabetes is a very hard issue to control, but so far I am doing excellent with it and this app. Still five stars!!
Amazing!! Love it!!!
We got this for my daughter it is amazing. It keeps track of your carbs how much insulin you give, your daily activity. We were having trouble remembering what time we last gave insulin, or what her last blood sugar reading were. With this app you can go back very easily and access that information. It’s awesome that I can go back and review my daughters whole day what she ate, how much insulin we gave her.... This app also tells you if there are patterns with your blood sugar being to high or too low and couple of days in a row. You can view graphs of what your sugar readings have been the past 30, 60, 90 day reading. We have our account connected with my daughters physician. She can go into her log book and look at her readings and let me know what adjustments to make with the carb ratios. So when my daughter randomly spikes to high or has been falling low we can call her and she can log in and see all of her information without having to make a trip to the office. I highly recommend this app!!!!
App has become painful
When I first got this app I loved it. It synced to my meter nearly every time I took a reading and was very simple to use and interpret and could drop in personal details such as the food eaten, et al. When the iOS update and app update kicked in...well, it became cumbersome to say the least. Password required... on top of everything that changed...annoying. Finally the password issue was resolved in updates, but the issue of the app “syncing to account” every reading while not syncing to the mobile device... not good. Sure, eventually it shows up on the mobile device because it’s there the next time a reading is taken, however, what about the note one could religiously enter detailing food eaten and if it was a reading before or after a meal...forget it! I hope someone reads this and has a solution or can set me straight on the error of my ways. Loved the product, now I don’t.