1. Ranked as “the best to-do list app” by Wirecutter (A New York Times Company), loved by MKBHD as his favorite productivity tool, TickTick is trusted by tens of millions of people to organize, manage and collaborate on tasks, both at life and work.
2. Whether you need to schedule an agenda, make memos, share shopping lists, collaborate in a team, or even develop a new habit, TickTick is always here to help you get stuff done and keep life on track.
TickTick is a powerful to-do & task management app with seamless cloud synchronization across all your devices. Whether you need to schedule an agenda, make memos, share shopping lists, collaborate in a team, or even develop a new habit, TickTick is always here to help you get stuff done and keep life on track.
Key features of TickTick:
• Sync tasks across all devices
• Multiple reminders
• Flexible calendar views
• Integrate with calendar application
• Set flexible recurring tasks
• Create checklists
• Share task lists for collaboration
• Add task via email
• Upload attachments to tasks
• Classify tasks with tags
More functions to help you get focused and boost productivity:
• Use Siri to create tasks faster and easier
• Enable Focus feature to stay concentrated
• Integrate with the Health app to sync your Focus data
• Set a Goal to develop a Habit
• Instant time & location reminder
• Four priority levels
• Different sort options (by order/date/name/priority)
• Add description/comments to tasks
• Batch edit tasks
• Quick search tasks
TickTick is always free, while you could also upgrade to Premium account to enjoy full access to the most advanced features.
What to enjoy more at TickTick Premium?
• More lists and tasks: 299 lists, 999 tasks in each list, 199 subtasks in each task
• Add up to 5 reminders to each task
• Share a task list to up to 29 members for better collaboration
• Upload up to 99 attachments every day
• Subscribe calendars in TickTick
• Grid view of calendar
• Custom Smart List
How TickTick makes you more productive?
• Get all things done
• Never miss a schedule
• Collaborate more efficiently
• Sync across multiple platforms
• Save efforts for stuff that really matters
About billing of Premium:
Auto-Renewable subscription payment will be charged to your iTunes account as soon as purchase is confirmed. Any unused portion of Premium period you upgraded via other platforms will be forfeited at the same time. Your subscription will get auto renewed unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Please feel free to manage or cancel the auto-renew subscription at any time from the account settings on iTunes after purchase.
For questions, feedback, or tips, we're happy to help you at [email protected]
Connect with us:
So far, So good. I use both Wunderlist and TickTick. TickTick has numerous features that Wunderlist lacks. Wunderlist was is a very good task oriented program, but falls under Microsoft’s umbrella of apps. Therefore, by design Wunderlist requires Outlook to get the full benefit of a calendar program to give the user a Calendar view. This isn’t the case with TickTick as it is right in the app. Genius...LOL.. While, I still use Wunderlist as it features a desktop version that doesn’t require web connection, I may consider moving on as the yearly subscription is twice that of Wunderlist. The desktop version is the only reason I still use Wunderlist for my Work related Tasks. TickTick at this point is used for all personal related tasks. As a matter of fact, I have changed to a monthly Wunderlist and have started moving my information to TickTick..Keep up the good work on this excellent app and when you get a Desktop app that doesn’t require a web browser I will get a second account for my Work related tasks.
What I Been Searching For
Tried many. Todoist was great, paid for it for a year, but worked better for managing work projects, not so well for personal. Anylist is good, still a current subscriber for Grocery Shopping and Recipes, just not for day to day tasks. Wunderlist was probably the closest I got to something like TickTick. Used it for a long time, but something as basic as sorting properly didn’t work for me. Lag in completing a task and having the next one show up was frustrating. So I moved onto Apple Reminders. Something simple and easy, but it was too simplistic and lacked in even the basic of features, again looking at you sorting. We get to TiskTisk. It checks off all my needs. It works as I would expect it to, and has the features I need out of the box without needing to go pay. Though I am seriously considering subscribing to get a couple of those features and if anything support the development of this app. Where has this one been. Thank you.
This app is a hidden gem - it’s honestly one of the best I’ve ever used when it comes to task management. I love the format and the additional functions of being able to create folders, lists, and subtasks. Yet it’s so flexible; you control how organized or how simple your lists are. And the additional Pomo timer and habit tracker are so helpful; I don’t have to switch between apps since it’s all in one place! Yet even with all of these functions it never feels cluttered. The design is so streamlined and breathable that I could have a full schedule and not feel overwhelmed. And they offer extra themes (and a dark theme for night) all for free! This is an absolutely amazing app that deserves so much more credit - I thank the creators for making something that has honestly improved my productivity and my life. My only problem is that I didn’t find it sooner. Can’t wait to see what’s to come and I’m excited to upgrade soon. ❤️