1. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged.
2. * Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
3. * Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period.
4. * You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings.
5. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
• Get translations in over 100 languages.
• Listen to translations in male or female voices.
• Switch between different dialects.
• Dictionaries with synonyms and different meanings.
• Phrasebook - With over 250 predefined phrases.
• iMessage App & Keyboard Extension
• Apple Watch App
• Widgets & Flashcards: Learn a new phrase or word each day, directly from your home screen!
• Transliteration, Sharing, Favorites, History, and much more.
• Award-winning apps for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Lens: Use your camera to instantly translate menus or signs and more.
• AR Mode for Real-time Object Translation
• Offline translation mode.
• Voice-to-Voice conversations.
• Website translation, including a nifty Safari extension.
• Verb conjugations in different tenses.
LOVED AND TRUSTED BY MILLIONS
• 200 million downloads and over 1 million App Store reviews!
• Best of 2015, Editor’s Choice, App Store Essentials
• "…never encounter a language barrier" - Time.com
• Featured many times in Apple TV ads and on the App Store
Learn more about iTranslate at https://www.itranslate.com
Visit https://www.itranslate.com/support/ or contact us at [email protected]
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/iTranslateApp
Like & share on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/itranslateapp
Supported languages & dialects for translation:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
For a Complete Language overview: https://www.itranslate.com/languages
Auto Renewable Subscription Terms:
Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
The price corresponds to the same price segment, which are set in the "Apple's App Store Matrix" for other currencies.
* Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Terms of Service:
California Privacy Rights:
An internet connection is required to use the app. To use the offline mode, you need to download language packs.
I do not understand all of the negative reviews. Translating any language perfectly requires near mastery of the language so take the time to learn whichever one or more languages you choose. In the meantime I challenge you to find a better app than this one. I have used it throughout Europe and it has been invaluable well beyond the $40 I spent to upgrade to the pro version. Translating restaurant menus was worth that price alone. The app continues to evolve and improve. Tens of thousands of people are using the app. I don't find the responses to complaints caustic but merely informative. Don't let the negative reviews prevent a purchase that can be very valuable. And if you want to use a free trial it may make sense to have a need for the program during that time period to fully test it. And no I do not work for the company, only a happy customer that is realistic and understands limitations of any language program. I think translating "get a life" from English to any language might miss the intended meaning.
100% positive feedback!
Wow. I have yet to try all of the features. It isn’t that the features are not beneficial... I am currently working to increase screen time (yes, increase). I didn’t like translation apps because of the undesired results. I guess this would be something I’ll just state vaguely because I’d rather be doing something else but I encourage anyone interested in translation apps to try this one and buy the pro in-app version. That will make all of the apps in the bundle available with pro features. The user interface is simple, elegant and easy to use. The experience started out being very satisfied and continues to fuel the thirst for knowledge and provide the perfect amount of pleasure to be very ally with the product and want even more. I just found more so I’m going back in to nerdify my life. More is more.
The app is of great value and allows for practice for those who put in the time reading, saying, and listening. I like having access to the phrasebook necessity of languages. Traveling, class, and communicating personably or professional with this app is a plus. In writing this it was now time to pay monthly again, not having realizing 30 days had past. I had not used the app yet, but tested to see if it updated. The price it worth it depending upon usage. I did think 4.99 per month was pricey. Again usage determines the price. For me, based upon my usage I may subscribe periodically throughout the year, realizing the initial update fee was not for the entirety or year. The app is a “diamond in the rough”, when you are somewhere needing to access the necessities within the ventures of travel.