We’ve got you covered from basic arithmetic to advanced calculus and geometry. You CAN do math!
• Word problem explanations!
• Free to use
• Step-by-step explanations for every solution
• Exclusive how-to animations
• Scroll through multiple solving methods per problem
• Multi-functional scientific calculator
• Interactive graphs
MATH TOPICS COVERED
• Basic Math/Pre-Algebra: arithmetic, integers, fractions, decimal numbers, powers, roots, factors
• Algebra: linear equations/inequalities, quadratic equations, systems of equations, logarithms, functions, matrices, graphing, polynomials
• Geometry (specific textbooks only)
• Trigonometry/Precalculus: identities, conic sections, vectors, sequences and series, logarithmic functions
• Calculus: limits, derivatives, integrals, curve sketching
• Statistics: combinations, factorials
“An answer isn’t all you’ll get from this free app. Photomath also provides a step-by-step guide of how each problem is solved.” — Huffington Post
“The step-by-step guide is beneficial to students that do not have access to a tutor and struggle with solving math problems.” — Forbes
“A viral video about a new app looks like a dream come true for anyone who struggles with math.” — Time
Want to boost your learning experience? With Photomath Plus, you get:
High-quality teacher-approved explanations for every problem in select textbooks, including word and geometry problems! Learn or repeat math concepts at your own pace.
Detailed animations that help you visualize and understand each math step.
TIPS & HINTS
Level up your learning by understanding “how” and “why” math problems are solved, or remember forgotten terms and concepts with our embedded glossary.
• Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase.
• A subscription automatically renews unless it’s canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Manage or cancel your subscription in your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
• Offers and pricing subject to change without notice.
Suggestions or questions? Email us at [email protected]
This app helps me everyday with my homework and it makes me understand how to do it, also I don’t just copy the answer it gives me. I try first by myself without the app for about 10 times then If I don’t get it any of the times, I scan the problem and then I know how to do it so the next time I have a question similar to that I know how to do it. It’s really helpful and it helps me improve my math in school because it is really hard for me to focus during math class because I have ADHD and I get distracted really easily. It also improved my math a lot and I’m not good at math so I scan the problem then the next time I have a similar problem at least I know how to do it. Also I know that the developers made this app for educational purposes for everybody all over the world. Even parents struggle and they need this app to help them sometimes. So this probably the best app I’ve gotten and my friend recommended it for me. It also has helped me a lot the past year and this year. Thanks to developers for making this app or else I wouldn’t have even understand my math problems that much.
I have no words
Ooooooooooo my... what is happening... my mom always told me that one day I would be good at math. I told her, “mom, the day I become good at math, pigs will fly.” I think pigs just flew. I read tons of reviews, all with five stars, saying this app saved lives. To test it, I wrote 2+2 in a shimmery purple jell pen on the back of my hand in the dark (not pitch black but lights off blinds closed 8:00 in the morning) and it was like oh yeah two plus two is four voilaaaa!!!!! Like woah... either I died or the world was enchanted with a magical spell cuz I am actually looking forward to doing my homework on Monday. My integrated math textbook is full of really hard word problems and ik the app can’t do word problems, but easy as pie I can write down a number problem for those word problems and this app will save me hours that I could be spending on other homework and sleep. Woah... also it’s FREE??????!!!! Before I did not get math and I had to get my older sister to tutor me but she will be off to college soon and I will be left tutorless. It’s true... this app saves lives.
Great app but....
I got this app because I was struggling in math and needed to do my homework. I downloaded this app and it seemed pretty great. I copied down all the and the answer and moved on. I didn’t even bother trying to learn it. One I went to school and when math time came around it didn’t go so good. I got all of them right but apparently I didn’t do my work right. My teacher gave a whole speech about how she was aware of the things that we can use to “cheat” and she would catch anyone who did it. I would talk about using the app among my group but I would try not to say it really loud. I think she heard me and she also said that the work was not the way we did it in class. She gave me a 0 on all the homework assignments that she could tell that I’ve used this app. She said that she would of gave me a detention but I was honest with her about using it. I think this app should show different ways of doing the problems. And not just for coping but for learning the way that our school wants us to learn.