1. Discover official content for Walt Disney World Resort, including our 4 theme parks (Magic Kingdom® park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® park), 2 water parks (Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach), Disney Springs, select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
- Quickly access real-time wait times, park hours, Character greetings, parade showtimes and more.
- Use the interactive, GPS-enabled map to explore Walt Disney World Resort and easily see the dining options, attractions and more nearest to you.
- Find your way around with step-by-step directions to locations across Walt Disney World Resort.
- Purchase your theme park tickets.†
- Browse restaurant menus, make dining reservations, modify existing ones and even order your meal right from your phone at select locations.
- Download, edit and share your Disney PhotoPass photos and videos throughout your vacation once you’ve purchased Memory Maker, a product that gets you unlimited photos taken by our complimentary photographers at select locations.
- Search and filter activities to find exactly what you’re looking for.
- Keep select Disney Resort hotel reservations, dining plans and activities organized—all in one spot with My Plans.
- Save time by starting your Disney Resort hotel check-in process right on the app.
- Visit My Account to manage your Disney Resort reservations, tickets, MagicBands and cards, share plans with others and sign out.
- Share plans with others through Family & Friends.
Discover official content for Walt Disney World Resort, including our 4 theme parks (Magic Kingdom® park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® park), 2 water parks (Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach), Disney Springs, select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
†Ticket sales are for residents of the U.S. and Canada only and may not be available in some countries. Ticket prices are in USD only.
Have questions, problems, comments or suggestions? Reach out to us at [email protected]
Connecting to the Internet in the parks: Without a strong Internet signal, wait times, park hours and schedules may not update accurately. You can see if your device is connected properly by checking under Settings.
Note: Some features in this app will require your full name, country, birthdate and email address, as well as access to your location data. If Bluetooth is enabled on your device, this app will also collect your precise location information through beacon technology in order to improve your in-park experience, such as wait times. To facilitate the sign-in process, the app will also require access to your email address, stored within Account Manager.
This app will request access to your camera to scan credit cards for purchases, link tickets and passes to your account, and scan and link PhotoPass cards.
The app will request access to your external storage to cache certain data for offline browsing. The app will request access to your contacts to assign purchased PhotoPass images to your contacts.
Optional planning tools may also ask you to provide details about your travel party. Some features in this app include the ability to make purchases and will require a Wi-Fi or mobile carrier data connection. Guests must be 18 years or older to make purchases.
Before downloading, please consider that this app contains in-app purchases that cost real money.
This app provides you with the option to receive push notifications for information relating to your visit to a Park or stay at a Disney Resort hotel.
Your California Privacy Rights: https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/current-privacy-policy/your-california-privacy-rights/
“Do Not Sell My Personal Information” Rights: https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/dnsmi
We too love Disney and spend every new year holiday with them. Why in God’s name can the resort not get your park tickets linked to your magic band??? Going to customer service at the park is horrible!!! A little bit on my magical experience dies when the resort staff says they do not have that ability. Why????? Also, the new hall of presidents is horrible! New voice (I miss Morgan Freeman) and new theme. I’m sure it’s to prevent the audience from booing our current president but it’s still just not the same. Your staff that works before the fireworks are exhausted I’m sure but still quite rude. ( both feet have to be inside the white line! ) we were not allowed to be in one section because it was full and moved across then 30 minutes before the show, it was packed with more people than before. Even not during the holiday season the staff has lost something. 10 years ago they were awesome and fun. Now they’re hurried teenagers pushing you to “get out of the way” and talking over you when you’re asking a question. I hope they can get it back one day.
Responding to 34ahdh
While I understand your dismay as well as concern, I believe that it was improper to rate the my Disney experience app so poorly. There are wait times and photo-pass options right handy whenever you need them, and yes the app logs in every-time you use it, but only to prevent theft and improper activities. I am a huge fan of Disney, I have visited many times with my family and I enjoy it very much, many times the my Disney experience app has helped us to plan our meals and fast passes, and gotten us out of trouble planning and prepping, we know where to go and where to be, when we want to be there. As a long time Disney lover, I suggest that you take your concerns and badmouthing elsewhere, because the designers of this app have work to do, keeping many families’ schedules and vacations happy and magical. I don’t mean to cause trouble, but just as you came out and expressed your discrepancies to the people who try so hard to help you, I decided to express my discrepancies with an ungrateful user. Thank you!
A MUST for a stress free Disney vacation
I love the My Disney experience app. It is a MUST for a stress free Disney vacation. Do you hate waiting in lines... yes, duh! The ability to book fast passes and change them easily, check wait times, and plan your day in the park is the best! I would say sometimes when booking fast passes for a large group it will glitch and only show it’s booked for 1 person, but in reality it has everyone on the system. Only once when I changed to a fast pass did it not sync but the cast members were very helpful. I like standing in line picking the next ride for my family, it makes visiting the parks effortless. Waiting in line to eat... Not about that life... I like ordering food in the app and just skipping past the queue for my food. When character hunting this app is a the best map! I’ve been able to see when hard to find characters are out in the parks and their exact location. Recently, I have been using it to open my resort door which is nice. I also use it to show my annual pass to get the discount on merchandise or food. Again my only complaint is sometimes it is a bit glitchy and I have to re-start the app multiple times. Overall 4/5 stars for making my Disney vacations stress free and magical with my family!