1. *$583 Savings based on all vacation package bookings with Flight + Hotel on Expedia.com from January through December 2017, as compared to price of the same components booked separately.
2. So whether you’re planning a culinary tour of Las Vegas, taking in a show in Chicago, or enjoying a romantic getaway to Paris, the Expedia app has everything you need to get you there in style.
3. For Free Flight or 100% Off Flight deals, package savings is greater than or equal to the current cost of one component, when both are priced separately.
Why should you use it? It’s got everything you love about Expedia, including:
- Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
- Over a million flights, hotels, rental cars, packages, attractions, and more
- Exclusive discounts and perks when you join the Expedia Rewards Program
- Huge savings when you bundle flights and hotels — up to $583*
- Car rentals in as little as 30 minutes
- Great deals on tours, shows, theme parks, and other attractions
- Easy reservations for airport shuttles and ground transportation
Plus, great mobile-only features:
- Up to 30% savings with mobile-exclusive hotel deals
- Double Expedia Rewards Points on every booking
- All your travel reservations all in one place
- Helpful alerts for flight delays, gate changes, and more
So whether you’re planning a culinary tour of Las Vegas, taking in a show in Chicago, or enjoying a romantic getaway to Paris, the Expedia app has everything you need to get you there in style. Plus, while you’re there, you’ll get helpful, real-time advice like directions to your hotel, flight status alerts, checkout times, and more.
Download the Expedia app now!
*$583 Savings based on all vacation package bookings with Flight + Hotel on Expedia.com from January through December 2017, as compared to price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages. For Free Flight or 100% Off Flight deals, package savings is greater than or equal to the current cost of one component, when both are priced separately.
The Expedia app uses information for analytics, personalization, and advertising. By using our app, you agree to our privacy and cookies policies.
Awesome time! Excellent professional staff
Let me just say how fantastic the staff of the Hyatt Centric were! My wife and daughter flew from the states overnight on Delta and arrived at the hotel around 8:30 a.m. Hyatt employee Caleb spoke to my wife and let her know that the room was not ready till a bit later. He was able to work his magic and got my wife and 10 year old daughter into their room a bit earlier than that. I was going to Join them in the morning later traveling from Dublin. Upon my arrival at the hotel I was greeted by Catiana. She was so welcoming and provided me with a warm and welcoming experience. Check in went very smoothly and I met up with my family. During our stay, the front desk was fabulous with directions, tour bookings and general recommendations for the area. The hotel is brand new, and has comfortable accommodations and nicely appointed amenities. I would highly recommend this property to anyone who wants an American style stay in Europe.
Have had a lots of improvements! But....
I like this app much better than I did before so thought it was worth updating my review. But have an issue with the layout that I hope they fix. I wish I could attach a screen cap here to demonstrate with an obvious visual. I’m on my iPad...and when I go to “pick a room”...the long skinny horizontal pic of the style of room appears, with a line above and below. And with the price and select button. The problem is, as you’re scrolling, it’s not clear AT ALL which pic and room name/style goes with which price, above it or below it. Because what’s in between the 2 horizontal lines/rules is...first a price/purchase button, then the picture below. But...apparently the the price goes with the picture above, not below...so the horizontal rules making you think that that’s setting off a block of info that goes together is very misleading. And the space between the price and pictures and price and picture, etc. as you scroll is the same! So there’s no definitive of which price goes with which pic/room style/size. This is just poor design layout and I hope they change it to make it a lot more obvious. Other than that, I like it for navigating easily compared to other travel apps and sites.
Could be improved
I have loved Expedia since I started traveling on my own and the checkout process is always easy for me. Overall the app is decent and could use a few more features. For example when searching for an all inclusive on the website you can filter that option but in the app you must scroll through all hotels, motels and resorts. Also, I wish that you didn’t have to specifically search from one airport. The app states that it’s to help you find the best deal but to me the best deal would be found by checking all available airports that I am willing to travel to without having to research and put back in all of my filters every time. Also, they claim that it is cheaper to book through the app but I have always found that the better bundles are found on the website. It would also be nice if there was an “availability calendar” like on some other sights where you can see how much cheaper it would be to stay a different night. Another feature that would interest me is being able to search an entire country as your destination to try to find new and cool places to stay in a specific country.