1. Hopper features the major airlines in the US, Canada and around the world such as American Airlines, United Airlines, Delta Air Lines, JetBlue, Alaska Airlines, Air Canada, Frontier, Spirit Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, Air Transat, WestJet, British Airways, Air France, Lufthansa, KLM & many more.
2. Hopper has no ads, no spam, and no stress — just accurate predictions and the easiest way to book and save on flights and hotels.
Hopper predicts prices for flights and hotels, with 95% accuracy up to 1 year in advance. You can watch a trip right in the app and we’ll send you a notification when it’s the best time to buy — recommending you to book now, or maybe wait just a little longer.
We’ve helped over 30 million travelers book trips around the world, saving them more than $1.8 billion to date. That’s a saving of up to 40%.
Hopper features the major airlines in the US, Canada and around the world such as American Airlines, United Airlines, Delta Air Lines, JetBlue, Alaska Airlines, Air Canada, Frontier, Spirit Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, Air Transat, WestJet, British Airways, Air France, Lufthansa, KLM & many more.
Search Flights & Hotels
Over a million flights, hotels, rental cars and cute bunnies.
Plan Less, Travel More
Instantly identify the cheapest dates with our calendar.
Buy, or Watch and Wait
Book flights or hotels straight away, or wait for a better price.
When it’s the best time to buy, our bunnies will let you know.
Book in App
Grab flights and hotels quickly, and securely, right in the app with a swipe.
Some of the other awesome things you can do with Hopper:
• Find the cheapest days to travel using our colour-coded calendar.
• Use filters to get custom predictions that suit your trip — removing long layovers, stops, or basic fares that have extra fees and restrictions.
• Get information and tips about airports and hotels.
• Compare prices and amenities from hundreds of airlines and hotels around the world.
• Receive personalized recommendations about deals you might like based on previous trips and your budget.
• Save your bunny profile and payment details securely for even faster booking.
• Our gentle Fair Bear will give you an overview of all the important details in the fine print. He’ll let you know about all the bits and pieces, like carry-on allowances to seat selection.
• Get help 24/7 from our support agents, made up of actual, real bunnies, sorry no, real humans.
Hopper has no ads, no spam, and no stress — just accurate predictions and the easiest way to book and save on flights and hotels.
So relax — booking travel just got easy. Oh, and it’s free! So download Hopper and let’s start planning your trip.
• “The 10 Best Free Apps for Air Travel Junkies” - TIME
• "How Well Do Airfare Predictors Work? Hopper: 8/10, Kayak: 6/10, Google Flights: 0/10” - WSJ
• “List reveals a number of apps from lesser-known travel services that bear looking into: Hopper, HotelTonight, trivago, Skyscanner” - AirfareWatchDog
• “Compared to exact searches on Expedia, Kayak, and Orbitz, we regularly found that the best deal quoted on Hopper was the best” - Travel and Leisure
• “Don’t neglect stand-alone airfare apps, including Hopper, Kiwi and Hitlist” - The Washington Post
Say Hello to the Bunnies
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hoppertravel
• Instagram: @hopper
• Twitter: @hopper
• Website: https://www.hopper.com
Have a question or some feedback? Give us a shout at [email protected]per.com and our bunnies will get back to you.
We used “ price freeze” for 3 tickets from Chicago to Buenos Aires, the price was good but we had to sort out if the dates worked for the three of us. Less than 48 hs later, when we were ready to book, the price had a $200 increase per ticket. We didn’t know how price freeze worked and were a little bit skeptical as we had to pay the full new price and wait for the reimbursement. Everything went smooth, I emailed customer care, Rosie got back to me less than 24 hs later and asked for a pay pal account. They deposit the $600 dolars in just a couple of days. It is the third time I use Hopper, will continue using it, prices are usually unbeatable, they provide you with a record locator which you can use to choose seats ( some other cheap air fare ticket apps, start charging you for seat placement) and there is someone that answers your doubts, eeven if not immediately, they do and follow through with what they promise. Keep it up Hopper! Nice doing business with you!
Good, but needs a little tuning
Hi, I’d first like to say this is a great application. I use it frequently and love all of the features it provides. However, there’s a few things I noticed lacking from the service. There’s no referral option, which would be SICK, and it’s hard to tell people about it without sharing an App Store link. I’ve also noticed some long load times when generating new page content, not sure why this happens but it harms the user experience IMO. If I, for example, load a flight and the info, you would think that the results would be cached either on device or on server, but it doesn’t appear to be the case. Instead, it re fetches every time I load the info and as a result, have to wait again if I ever navigate from the app. I like the design though, that’s what keeps me coming back. It’s clear that the UX engineers have a very keen understanding of making a cohesive product, and that’s really neat. Also the predictive model that you use is good, but needs some tuning as well. Sometimes it’s estimates are wildly under what is actually displayed. Also the utilization of historical data to give a pseudo-birds-eye-view of what prices may be like for a given time period could also use some work. I work in data science and these should be pretty straightforward models to create. Other than that super solid app, just some criticism for the engineers! Seriously. Add a referral feature.
Used the hopper to book our upcoming trip to Canada for the Formula 1 Grand Prix in Montreal! The app is easy to navigate. The information is in an easy to decipher format. The flights are often time not available on other travel websites like Expedia and kayak. If they are, the price is higher. I did have trouble one time trying to book our flights when I got to the payment page, the rabbit notified me that price had gone up $85 per person. This was out of my price range so I cancelled the booking whilst being quite upset. But I understand now that it is the name of the game with flights. After that experience last night, I got back on hopper this morning. I noticed that the flight I tried to book last night was still available for the original price I saw last night so I jumped on it! Got to the pay screen and...no price increase so I got them booked! I will definitely be using hopper again!