1. Download the highest-rated travel app to join thousands of people finding deals on hotels, motels, and vacation homes.
Search for hotels, motels, and vacation homes
• 27 million hotels, vacation rentals, homes, apartments, and other unique places to stay
• Search by city, attraction, landmark, or hotel name with just one tap
• Filter by price, review score, amenities, and other things important to you
• Find your stay last-minute or book it far in advance
Find a great travel deal
• Daily deals for every budget
• Free cancellation on most rooms
• Browse over 135 million verified guest reviews
Manage your booking on the go
• Get paperless confirmation
• Make changes wherever, whenever
• 24/7 customer service in more than 40 languages
• Contact your host, view check-in times, and write reviews
• No booking or credit card fees
Extended stay in Tampa Fl
My check in time was supposed to be 3 pm and I got there at 4:30, I still had to wait sitting in the lobby for another 10-20 min waiting for her to give me a room number but a man walked in behind me to check in and she gave him his room and he did not have to wait. I booked well over a month in advance requesting a bottom floor and got a 3rd floor room. The breakfast was nothing like it said had coffee and granola bars really disappointing! They say they are only 2.6 miles from the stadium and they are over 6.6 miles away!! The person checking us in seemed very rude and not very friendly at all!! At check out the lady was leaving the lobby briefly asked me what room and said fine and walked away not sure if I was supposed to do anything else instead, I really hope it was fine because there was no one else around to ask!! Was very disappointed and the facilities was a big let down!!
Outstanding location and service
The room was large and appeared even more spacious with the tall ceilings. The view from our first floor room was amazing. Very large windows and remote control blinds made it all the better. The bathroom was up to date and clean. The bed slept well and I would rate it above above average. The addition of the included mini bar was a nice touch. They restock the wine, water, coke, diet Coke (Coke Light), Sprite, beer, and peanuts every evening. I never heard noise from the nieghboring rooms. The location was central enough to get around easily. It is only an eight minute walk with luggage to the central train station. The staff was welcoming and accommodating. I had but two complaints. First, the water in our shower and one of the double sinks in the room had a drainage problem. They backed up very quickly. The tub and other sink did not have the same issue. Overall, I would say the hotel was the best I've stayed at in Amsterdam.
We loved it. It was more than what we expected. The 2nd floor jumper/ trampoline was a extra for the kids. They wanted to sleep on it. The kitchen had everything we needed. The rooms were spacious and great!!! Bathrooms were nice. Plenty of towels. Plenty!!! Everything was roomy for two of us families. Access was easy and they were ready for us. The top pool was amazing!! It was so beautiful up there. It had a bathroom and even a grill!!! The architecture and design of the building and every detail was so impressive. It was close to circle k, gas, food and a police station. We felt safe and at home. I really would love to own one of these units. This will be our spot going forward whenever we visit Tulum. We have always loved Tulum and all it’s restaurants, shops and activities. It’s the place to be!!! Thank you so much to All the staff!!! We’ll miss you!!!